Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 Charger SE with the OEM single cd headunit. I want to install an Eclipse DVD/NAV system in my car, but unsure what parts I need other than the OEM Nav Bezel and Metra dash kit. Do I need a dodge antenna adapter and/or a pac sun canbus harness, or are these only for vehicles with steering wheel controls?? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just installed a Kenwood 7100 yesterday and all I needed besides the navigation bezel and the metra kit was the wire harness, and the antenna adapter. But yes, you only need the canbus if you have the steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Great, thanks for your help! Would you happen to have a brand and part numbers for the harness and antenna adapter that you used?

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
theres lots of threads about this, i started one long ago and got direct links to where a good place to buy the bezel, the harness, etc was. Good luck bud!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just registered last night so I'm new to the forum. Thanks for the info guys.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
you're fine bud, let me see if i can find the thread i posted

·
Registered
12,630 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this helps alot. 'preciate the help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it possible to buy a harness without the canbus since I don't have steering wheel controls? Assuming thats the purpose of the canbus.

·
Registered
37 Posts
All of the parts I bought were metra parts. I can't recall my part numbers except for the 6510 kit, but you can get the part numbers for your car here. But yes, it is possible to buy a wire harness without the canbus. I did so myself. I'll see if I can find the packaging for my parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts