Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2007 srt-8 Black with 22122 miles for about $27895. Do you guys think it that's too many miles or is it just getting broken in and ready to rock? Thanks:D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
i think its pretty broken in already but im pretty sure u can talk them down on that price, ive seen cheaper now at days

·
Registered
183 Posts
I bought mine with 72K on the clock and now with 89K it drives just as well as a new one.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Miles are not high but that price is.
I was looking at an 07 SRT8 also with 22k almost 23k miles for $24k but it did have a few problems.
If you plan to get it i would expect it to be in EXCELLENT condition, good luck

·
Registered
210 Posts
I agree with the rest just lower the price and kick the tires

Hope you get it you will love it!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Not too many miles, but check the brakes and tires. With 22k both could be close to replacing. Figure almost 2k to do both.

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
As others said, the price is the issue on that car, not the miles. I would try to get it in the $22K range. If it is highly optioned and in perfect shape and you like the color maybe go up to $25K max.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
i just bought mine in march with 21k miles for 26k all the srt group options and flawless car.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
I generally don't worry that much about miles on the car, just the upkeep.

I look for a car that has been properly maintained. You can ask for the dealer receipts for service. Look to see if the guy puts quality tires on the car or el cheapos. Ask him if he ever used regular gas.

Stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
depends on what options are on the car, nav, sunroof, dvd player? If it has that, the price is still to high, i would try to get them down to $25K, that would make me happy in this case...

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
depends on what options are on the car, nav, sunroof, dvd player? If it has that, the price is still to high, i would try to get them down to $25K, that would make me happy in this case...
that what i got mine for pretty much hehe 20.5k miles

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts