Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very nice... let us know the dyno results of before and after keychain mod.

I think ricers belive that if you slap on some decals it will add HP as well...

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
gawall said:
Whoa. I free keychain from dealer? "The Man" keeps getting me everytime I turn around. sheeesh!!!!!!

lol
i know, damn the man.....lol :happy:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey, maybe you should get a muffler with an eight inch outlet and get one fender that is primer gray and get some 20" wheels on three corners and put the donut spare on the other and then the car would realy haul a**. Anyhow...the keychain is pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
This whole thread makes me laugh.

I have a friend with a sweet, and I mean SWEET 350Z. The first mod he did was a Borla exhaust. He showed it off to a bunch of us at work. The one guy (not a motorhead) looked at it and said "It's just like what those kids put on their Hondas."

I spent the rest of the day chuckling at my desk.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
BSUfanatic said:
Hey, maybe you should get a muffler with an eight inch outlet and get one fender that is primer gray and get some 20" wheels on three corners and put the donut spare on the other and then the car would realy haul a**. Anyhow...the keychain is pretty cool.
wow what a stereotype and how much more closer to the truth can you get...... :happy:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The meaning of "rice": your muffler diameter MUST be at least TWICE the diameter of your pistons...plus you have to have at least one body mod held on with duct tape :monster:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
chargershed said:
The meaning of "rice": your muffler diameter MUST be at least TWICE the diameter of your pistons...plus you have to have at least one body mod held on with duct tape :monster:

The bigger, the faster. Right?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts