Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard more then once there is a $500 rebate out there that would apply to the chargers. Some one mentioned something about chrysler finance too. Can anyone shed some light on that?

Thanks
Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is/was a $500 rebate. Some have posted they got better deals so see what you can hammer out before committing. I paid cash with my trade so I can't say anything about financing.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Last I knew it was a $500 trade allowance.Basically, you have to trade something in order to get it....I could be wrong though.Didn't hear anything about financing.

·
Registered
322 Posts
When I bought my "SE", back on 7/29 there was a $500 cash back offer/ taken off the car price. - Dodge seems to have extended this offer, because it is still on.

- You know, one would think that Dodge would advertise this offer, but I have not seen any ad's - But, I think I was once able to find the offer on the Dodge site - And it was definitely listed on the Edmunds site, under the Charger details.

Brian T.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dodge isn't advertising the $500 rebate, because it draws more attention to the fact that the Charger doesn't qualify for the friends and family plan.

I think the rebate lasts until the family deal is over.

I got my RT for $500 over invoice, plus the $500 rebate, so left the lot at Dealer invoice price. I didn't have to trade anything to get it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It's $500 off the price. No trade necesary. It ends 9/06/05. But it doesnt apply to orders unless the vehicle arrives before 9/6

·
Registered
35 Posts
yes, must sign and drive by 9/6

·
Registered
61 Posts
I signed a buyer's contract with my dealer that included the $500 rebate when I ordered my Charger R/T on 7/26. My car will likely come in after 9/6, and I am still getting the $500 rebate. It is marked down in black and white, signed, and dated by myself and the sales manager. At the time, the rebate was set to expire on 8/1, and the dealer (several dealers, actually) told me that Dodge was planning to "price protect" the rebate if you took delivery OR ordered your Charger before 8/1.

Maybe the details of the rebate in the period between 8/1 and 9/6 are different? :confused:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
well hopefully I will get mine before 9/6.... then the rebate will pay for my remote start... :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
rebates are always based on TLOTC.... Tail Lights Over The Curb.... that means if she shows up on the 6th at the dealer or even the 5th, and you drive off with it on the 7th, then no rebate for you, UNLESS the dealer is willing to back-date paperwork.... HOWEVER, the dealer is not going to do that for anything mroe than one day past the date as they are payign floor-plan finance charges on that car for every day it sits on the lot... they want to mark it delivered as soon as possible...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
well hopefully I will get mine before 9/6....
I really hope so too! Then 2 Daytonas can roll to the Pavillions together! :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts