Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a really cool sounding muffler for the SRT8, do you think the SRT8 will need a full upgraded exhaust? It has 2.75inch almost all the way through?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I really like the agressive throaty sound of Dynomax mufflers. I would buy them again but STAY AWAY from there Cat-Back systems, they SUCK!

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
AZCHARGER said:
I really like the agressive throaty sound of Dynomax mufflers. I would buy them again but STAY AWAY from there Cat-Back systems, they SUCK!
I also have Dynomax on all my vehicles and have been using them for a long time, they sound great. They have little drone compared to a lot of the others. From the video's I've seen and heard, the SRT8 "might" be the first car that I leave factory. Good Luck in whatever you decide. :grin:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks You guys! Has anyone put a "Zoomers" exhaust on one in real life! Not on their video? I was thinking about Zoomers or Aero turbine...Any thoughts?

·
Registered
755 Posts
SRT8-KYLE said:
Thanks You guys! Has anyone put a "Zoomers" exhaust on one in real life! Not on their video? I was thinking about Zoomers or Aero turbine...Any thoughts?
Here's one of the guys in the video who started a thread on LX Forums; Check it out: http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=15796&highlight=zoomers This system will be available to the public by the end of this month. We will launch it with a group buy on LX Forums...Look for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts