Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I finally got to do some simple mods I've been prolonging so here they are :D

First Got some New plates!!

Painted My RT Emblems Yellow

Painted Engine Cover

New Pedals

New Drilled/Slotted Rotors

Smoked the side reflectors

Ended the weekend by buying this :D

Time to Mod the Vette just tinted, Ordered Corsa Sport Exhaust from Maryland Speed, and Gonna Paint the rims Black.

Wish me luck :D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
18 years old with a daytona and a C6??

must be nice to have loaded parents. :biggrinjester:

seriously though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Now which one to drive in winter? lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
18 years old with a daytona and a C6??

must be nice to have loaded parents. :biggrinjester:

seriously though.
It's not all from my parents I work for most of money but they have helped a tremendous amount and are the ones who helped me build myself up. Really couldn't have done it without them and I'm very grateful.

Plus I still live at home so no rent, miscellaneous bills, and what not so most of the money goes on the cars, basically all the money... :rocker:

As for the winter, I think it's gonna be the Daytona :rolleyes2: The Vette's too low and too fast especially with those performance tires I'll be sliding everywhere!!!

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
It's not all from my parents I work for most of money but they have helped a tremendous amount and are the ones who helped me build myself up. Really couldn't have done it without them and I'm very grateful.

Plus I still live at home so no rent, miscellaneous bills, and what not so most of the money goes on the cars, basically all the money... :rocker:

As for the winter, I think it's gonna be the Daytona :rolleyes2: The Vette's too low and too fast especially with those performance tires I'll be sliding everywhere!!!
hey, i understand help from parents, but i pay for my car 100%--dad did sign for it...but man....i cant imagine your insurance rates

·
Registered
35 Posts
Very nic! good job

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
man and to think that you're 18 dude, youre doing all the right things bro

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Some nice touches indeed! Nice 'Vette also!

·
Registered
6,142 Posts

I am 17 and thought it was pretty rare for some one my age to have Charger ...im glad im not the only one...let alone a c6 to add

good sh!t man and good for you

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Damn nice cars bro! I would love to have that kind of money. congrats on all the hard work paying off!

btw, what do you do? if you dont mind me asking. Im a server and i make decent money but nowhere near that much lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Damn nice cars bro! I would love to have that kind of money. congrats on all the hard work paying off!

btw, what do you do? if you dont mind me asking. Im a server and i make decent money but nowhere near that much lol
Parents own a construction company called Elite Homes. So through them I got to a lot of construction companies with used loaders and excavators, which we buy and send overseas and sell there. I only take care of finding the used equipment and the pieces that are in demand and shipping. Rest is up to the investor and I get my commission from there :) Its a bit of work a lot of research and traveling all over but definitely a great experience. But I think I'm done for the time being, just working on some miscellaneous work now and school :banana:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to all the comments I really appreciate them :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
wow sounds like a great gig! keep up the hard work bro! congrats again on the cars, they look great :beerchug:

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
Nice, hope you actually appreciate what you've got! :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts