Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was recently in a fender bender :( It was a sad day, but on the bright side it was his fault so I will be getting a check for $1100 to fix my front bumper! I was wondering what bumper you guys like the most! (To upgrade to the SRT8 or Superbee bumper is only $100 more)

This is what I currently have:

The Red SRT8 Bumper:

Or the Red SRT SuperBee Bumper:

And BTW I would leave my Red RT Badge on my grill!

· Premium Member
23,154 Posts
Since the SRT fascia and the standard fascia are different, so will be the grille insert (cross-hairs). Did the cost difference include that?

If it did, get the SRT fascia.

If not, check the pricing with the new grille for the SRT. The price seems to be about $300-500 for the part depending on where you get it.

Your other option is to keep the original fascia and get the Danko grille and lip spoiler.

Attachments

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since the SRT fascia and the standard fascia are different, so will be the grille insert (cross-hairs). Did the cost difference include that?

If it did, get the SRT fascia.

If not, check the pricing with the new grille for the SRT. The price seems to be about $300-500 for the part depending on where you get it.

Your other option is to keep the original fascia and get the Danko grille and lip spoiler.

The cost difference included that!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.