Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i wanna know what else is left to do to my car.... heres what i done]

i got a k&n intake
Flow master muffler and working on str8 pipe next week
Windows tinted
Cop strobes
New grill insert with r.t badge
Floor mats and stearing wheel cover

What else is left to do that make the car look good and dont say rims lol i dont have the money for that right now .... but im open for all suggestions rather performance or looks....

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NAA im not interested in any of that kinda stuff dosnt amuse me

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bumpppppp..............

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Hows about some suspension work????

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
You can try Billett or rider Graphics or Reflective concepts, they will customize anything to your taste..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Where did you install said "cop" strobes? How did you install them?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Check out the Aero Force Tech Interceptor scan/performance gauges. They're in the final stages of the LX platform gauge testing and they should be available in the next month or so. I've already ordered my pillar dual gauge pod!

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

·
Registered
902 Posts
suspension, brakes, upgrade audio, add video, lip spoiler, deck lid spoiler, new hood, there are tons of cool mods, it is really all up to you man.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Stick on ram air scoop. ******* Spoiler Package. Reynolds wrap rim mod. The list in endless...... LOL.
Seriously, I didnt see demolded? How about a Billett Hood Badge?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
what is this ******* spoiler package. would you guys suggest cardboard or 2x4's? is being in texas close neough to being a ******* evne tho im a city boy? i got some country in me :) if you heard me talk youd beleive it ;)

im a performance guy. so id say get a chip(*cough*diablo*cough*) theye goin for killer prices right now on the group buys, dont miss it. lest your rollin a v6, i dono what these can do for those

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Where did you install said "cop" strobes? How did you install them?

The in my head lights and grill ill post a video soon .... and i have a wing on my car already .... I dunno what else to do im stumped

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Check out the Aero Force Tech Interceptor scan/performance gauges. They're in the final stages of the LX platform gauge testing and they should be available in the next month or so. I've already ordered my pillar dual gauge pod!

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

what would be the point of getting tht i dont have a turbo or nothing for it to measure boost

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
come on i need some ideasss

·
Registered
453 Posts
******* spoiler package...only for those who want the best for their ride

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
ok i wanna know what else is left to do to my car.... heres what i done]

i got a k&n intake
Flow master muffler and working on str8 pipe next week
Windows tinted
Cop strobes
New grill insert with r.t badge
Floor mats and stearing wheel cover

What else is left to do that make the car look good and dont say rims lol i dont have the money for that right now .... but im open for all suggestions rather performance or looks....

What else is there? Holy cow you've only touched the surface! Door Pulls - Painted Calipers - Door Locks - Painted Engine Cover - Reverse Camera - Blinker Mod - Sequential Rear Blinkers - Billet Technology Mods (about a Dozen of those) - Arm Rest Mod..................ONLY to mention a few.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
What else is there? Holy cow you've only touched the surface! Door Pulls - Painted Calipers - Door Locks - Painted Engine Cover - Reverse Camera - Blinker Mod - Sequential Rear Blinkers - Billet Technology Mods (about a Dozen of those) - Arm Rest Mod..................ONLY to mention a few.
door pulls not gunna bother .... Engine cover ive asked around for wut kinda paint and how much it is 2 do urself no 1 answer ... how much is it to paint the calipers ???
'

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
i wanna do nice cheap mods right now .... IDEAS?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts