Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told the protection group is off hold because all of august's allocation is in build out...meaning september to get built for sure...
Well the part about August allocation being build out? Does it mean a car in BX as of 7/12 will not be built until September???

edward

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I have 1 VON in D status, was told I should have a vin middle of this coming week

2nd order is in BX, and was told to call back in mid august to see if I have an update...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats not good. I guess I can add the protection package back then. I really wanted it and if my car will not be built until Sept anyway it will not hurt.

edward

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
AFcharger said:
Thats not good. I guess I can add the protection package back then. I really wanted it and if my car will not be built until Sept anyway it will not hurt.

edward

talk to CO-Charger about adding and deleting options

he deleted and added the protection group, and it said "too many changes" and DCX cancled the order....and he had to start over again

·
Registered
630 Posts
AFcharger said:
As D_R/T said, be VERY careful about doing that. To clarify, I ordered on 06/14 with the PP. On 06/24, I decided to remove it from my order. Having regets about removing the option, I called my dealer on 06/28 to put the option back on. He called me back and said that the order went into BE status when he did that. He said his fleet manager said it was in error "because we made too many changes" (only two mind you). So it was decided by the dealer and myself to cancel the order and re-order. It was not cancelled by DCX.

Now will BE status correct itself down the road. It very well could do that. I have read that some orders have gone into BE status and then come out of it. So its really your call. Best to talk with the dealer and maybe even the fleet manager to get the scoop on what going BE really means. After reading about the BE status, (they said it was in "edit"), I have begun wondering if my dealer really knows what they are doing. :(

Additional note: based on the list of status code from the brampton assembly web site: BE means "Edit Error"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts