Charger Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyways i was driving at around 60mph , i pull up on the side of the road , turn my head back to look for somethin , put the car on D and that Check Engine image appears .....now i checked the whole car , oil is fine so is the gas ...is it a computer malfunction or is it somethin more serious ?........

·
Registered
352 Posts
Anyways i was driving at around 60mph , i pull up on the side of the road , turn my head back to look for somethin , put the car on D and that Check Engine image appears .....now i checked the whole car , oil is fine so is the gas ...is it a computer malfunction or is it somethin more serious ?........

pull the codes:
KEY On-acc-on-acc-on (not start, just on)

In the odometer, the display will change to ----, then display any codes, then DONE. Post the codes and maybe we can figure out what the CEL is for.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Either purchase a code reader computer, or take it to the dealership. There may be somethign wrong with a sensor, etc.

·
Registered
203 Posts
pull the codes:
KEY On-acc-on-acc-on (not start, just on)

In the odometer, the display will change to ----, then display any codes, then DONE. Post the codes and maybe we can figure out what the CEL is for.
Now this kind of info is one of the reasons I hang out here. Great to know!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I did the whole checking the code process yesterday, nothin came up ...anyways now to a bigger problem , i come to start the car , press on the brakes , try to change from P to R the gear wouldnt move ?????????!!!!!!!!

note : i did try that pink brake override step , but it didnt help :(

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Sorry man you skrud............J/K

·
Registered
890 Posts
Does it start?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts