Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy stopped in our dealership to promote his new graphics and printing business today. I worked a deal with him to do some things on my Charger for nothing!!! Everyone says it looks sweet,except my wife who says it looks "ghetto"...I really like the quarter panels,but I'm not to sure about the windshield.. I think it sets the color off just right. what do you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like the fender, but Im not a big fan of putting stuff on my windshield like that, but it all looks pretty sweet.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey man it looks great.... but why haven't you tinted the beast...that would really add that extra something and make those stickers pop nicely. or is it tinted? it looks to light for it to be tinted though, right? ok sorry rambling on here...but i love it man. not tacky at all, and i don't think its ghetto at all!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope,not tinted yet. I had an appointment with a local guy in our town here,but when I went down there he was closed.So I said screw him.No way to do business.He was highly recommended too. There is a guy about 20 miles from here who they say is does great work.I can't there for another week or so.BUT IT WILL BE DONE!!!! And thanks for the comments guys! Yeah,i'm not too sure about the windshield either.....

·
Registered
263 Posts
AndyAng22 said:
I like the fender, but Im not a big fan of putting stuff on my windshield like that, but it all looks pretty sweet.
I think the top window lettering is bliingg! Where did you get that sh!t at?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sorry not gettin it.
I have seen a design that has (can't beieve I am referencing this) the same style as the Mustang. The rocker panel stripe with R/T just behind the wheels. Looked pretty sweet.
Now I can see that on your Brt Silver with tinted windows. IMO

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think the top window lettering is bliingg! Where did you get that sh!t at?
Uh, did you read the first post? Heck I don't like the windshield either....but it was done for free...

·
Registered
194 Posts
no money spent no problems, that is the way I look at it. Ive put stuff on my cars before that was given to me.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Uh, did you read the first post? Heck I don't like the windshield either....but it was done for free...
Then scrape the fucl<ing letters off then...I think that they are freakiin' badass...free or not, like Blade Runner or some sh!t. Just trying to give you a compliment...but excuse the hell out of me....

·
Registered
263 Posts
Oh, (after re-reading this) maybe we are both misfiring here....Bling is a good thing, not an insult...

Sorry if I came out throughing left hooks..... :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe I mis understood you or something...I ain't getting into no arguements here.I thought you meant you didn' like it....

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no hard feelings...I'm drinking a little bit tonight...:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Billybobs R/T said:
Maybe I mis understood you or something...I ain't getting into no arguements here.I thought you meant you didn' like it....

Oh no bro, I think the letters are right on! I was thinking of doing something like it too. When I said that this is bling, I mean that this is the sh!t. I LOVE IT! Sorry to be confusing...

btw, I am drinking too...first time being drunk off of Yuengling.. :rockon:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I love the color contrast on the silver! But, IMHO, it seems a little big. Otherwise I love it! Thumbs up!! :rockon:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
:laugh: :laugh:
70gt6 said:
Friends don't let friends drink and post?

lol
:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
first time being drunk off of Yuengling
Good stuff there!...I was drinking Spaaten Oktoberfest last night when I was posting.Glad we got that cleared up. And I'm glad you like it!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks kinda like what you would see on a 89 grand am

to let everyone know what kinda car ya got

the quarters arent that bad, but im not diggin the windshield lettering

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
hey guys anyone watch the race today....the top banana daytona had a huge Charger across the top of the window just like yours man...................it looked great, just tint the windows and i will be happy......

from now on i deem that if you are on this forum posting - you should have, at a minimum, tinted windows!!!!!!!!!! now go get it tinted....lmao.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts