Votes: 67 79.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put 24" Forgiato Capolavaro on my Charger....wanted to see what you guys think...I work for the company so I got the wheels at cost...

These are 3 piece forged wheels using 6061t6 aluminum, the best kind....

I have attached the picture

·
Registered
465 Posts
24s are too big in my opinion. I did like, however, the Vizzio. How much do those sell for in a 22 or 20?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice man 24s fit the charger perfectly in my opinion. Doesnt look too big like on other whips. How much? I like that aluminum. That would look nice on my stone white. I like the 24x9s a lot better tho. Doesnt stick out as much.

·
Registered
308 Posts
yeah they look good to me too are you gonna lower it. Lightsout that's cool like one of my fav players.go chargers

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I take it youre running the 275/25 on the rear too? It doesnt seem to be *too* stretched out.

Im honestly not too fond of this new wheel, but it looks way better inbruched/black than in chrome.

Ive already had 24" DVinci's on my car, and now these Incubus. This spring I would like to change it up again, with some Fogriato's. Keep up the good work, there are some goregous wheels you guys have out now.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sorry, I think they are ghetto. Cool design though. 20s would be much better and not compromise ride, handling, braking and acceleration. Might as well get a an R/T and save a lot of $$ if you going to negatively affect an SRT-8 like that.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Sorry, I think they are ghetto. 20s would be much better and not compromise ride, handling, braking and acceleration. Might as well get a an R/T and save a lot of $$ if you going to negatively affect an SRT-8 like that.
Ghetto? Coming from a dude who rides a purple deuce, I'd take that as a compliment. Wheels look Sick!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Ghetto? Coming from a dude who rides a purple deuce, I'd take that as a compliment.
LMFAO! I was gona say the same thing.

How do you old people alwaysfind these threads and bash. **** gets old. We never bash you for yuor depends dispensers.

To me this car is far from a performance ride. There are way more performace oriented cars out there. This is a heavy ass 4dr car with a v8. WOW!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
im not sure if i like the design of the wheel itself... the spokes look like a bunch of wrenches and the face of the wheel seems very flat. Thats just me. Wow do your brakes look tiny now though haha

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Ghetto? Coming from a dude who rides a purple deuce, I'd take that as a compliment. Wheels look Sick!
Do you even ride? If you're going to make personal attacks, it's okay. I didn't ask for your opinion, the OP did. Your signature says it all.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I' m not old and think they are wayyy to big.

·
Registered
269 Posts
This is sweeeeeeet!! This is my first time seeing 24s on a Super Bee. Don't worry about the haters, get your shine on!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
LMFAO! I was gona say the same thing.

How do you old people alwaysfind these threads and bash. **** gets old. We never bash you for yuor depends dispensers.

To me this car is far from a performance ride. There are way more performace oriented cars out there. This is a heavy ass 4dr car with a v8. WOW!
:laugh: The OP asked for opinions. Judging by your ride, we're not surprised you like them as well.

An SRT-8 FAR from a performance ride? You have no idea what you're writing, at all. You need to spend $70k for a new "ride" from Europe in order to compete. Or just a used C5 Corvette or CTS-V.

4100lb sedans that run 12s and top out at 173mph stock are "far from a performance ride"? :rolleyes:

Oh, OLD? I bought my bike when I was 33yrs old. Hows them apples?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
You guys act like wheels are the end of the world.

Its not like he (or I) took John Forces race car and added 2k lbs to it. You guys need to get over your selves and not bash people for putting rims on their cars. Im sure he knew there would be a little performance lost. Not every one thinks their car is only a race car.

As far asfar from a performance ride I was talking the R/T. Ive ready many stories how the SRT 'doesnt feel much faster' than the regular R/T. So you get a nifty hood, an ugly spoiler and a few ponies more with a stiffer suspention. Congrats.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Although you may lose some performance by adding 22s or 24s, who cares? Not everyone buys a Charger to race them. Where I live the highest speed limit is 70mph. As long as my Charger can get there, I'm cool. I don't like getting tickets and street racing isn't the smartest thing to do.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
You guys act like wheels are the end of the world.

Its not like he (or I) took John Forces race car and added 2k lbs to it. You guys need to get over your selves and not bash people for putting rims on their cars. Im sure he knew there would be a little performance lost. Not every one thinks their car is only a race car.

As far asfar from a performance ride I was talking the R/T. Ive ready many stories how the SRT 'doesnt feel much faster' than the regular R/T. So you get a nifty hood, an ugly spoiler and a few ponies more with a stiffer suspention. Congrats.
Again, he ASKED for opinions!!!!!!!!!!!
Did he ask...Tell me what you think if you like my wheels??? NO
My personal opinion is that 24" wheels look like absolute shinola on LX equipped vehicles. I personally wish only peeps with 300's would go with the large wheels/chrome bling stuff.
I dont know why you would be talking about an RT when this thread is about an SRT8, and a tad over a full second in the quarter mile is quite a large increase over the RT's

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.