Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking..... not always a good thing. but what if you take these tails, and sanded the chrome off of these, and painted them to match my silver steel.

I hate chrome and i don't like the back up strip on the tails but hiding them a little might look nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
i like the first photo...what i would do if i had the money would be design a tail light like this but with 2 circles the same diameter place them right next to eachother using led's leave the reverse lights where they are and smoke the lens a little...kinda give it an ol school look like the good ol general lee chargers from back in the day...but it takes the green to play

·
Registered
84 Posts
That would look pretty cool, 440. I've always liked some of the body color mixed in with the headlights/taillights, at least when they are done correctly. I think like you when it comes to my car as well, the less chrome, the better.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
I'm thinking..... not always a good thing. but what if you take these tails, and sanded the chrome off of these, and painted them to match my silver steel.

I hate chrome and i don't like the back up strip on the tails but hiding them a little might look nice.
Sicko!:smoke:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts