Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wondering how many others with the 4.3 inch screen have modded the the little cubby under the radio to hold something, I was looking at fitting a sat radio in there,

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
In the words of sterling archer "phrasing" for thread title.

-Mitch
2014 SXT Plus AWD w/ Sport Appearance Package

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Ah, the little known Mopar panini press option.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
I put my cell there when I plug it into the aux port and use it as an mp3 player and have something in the cup holders.
I am currently using a Dodge Journey so the entire setup will be different, but i stilll have the cubby hole, and it is a decent angle compared to the one in my 07 charger. Holds still while the torque slams forward.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
[thread resurrection]

Garage door opener since my car doesn't have the buttons on the overhead to program my garage door. :( Thought I'd see if this was an active topic again I would get some more ideas on what to do with that hole. :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm going to try the cell phone mounting bracket. Seems like a perfect angle and position for my phone running a navigation app.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Get a universal dash kit, cut to size, secure to pocket or remove the pocket entirely, and install some cool switches that light up and do bad ass sh*t. Boom. Custom Auxiliary switch panel that looks stock. Hook up some lights, nos, a fog machine, whatever, the sky's the limit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts