Charger Forums banner

What colour?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 1973 space duster and it is originally gold, I was wondering if people could give me there opinion on how the Go-man-Go would look. I want to stay close to the original colour............thank first post even on the site yeeaaahh...

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Keep it original. I've heard of several Duster variations, but never a Space Duster. Have any pics? What engine?

·
Registered
832 Posts
What about top banna?

·
Banned
591 Posts
HEMI ORANGE...for marketability and looks. This colour MUST come back..but as Ive predicted before Moma Mopar is 2 steps ahead of me. 90% chance its in the making. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its originally a 318 but i will be getting a 72 340 from my uncle who has like seven 340s in his garage. 340 stripe get it close to original as possible with out the 318. not going to rule out top banana yet. there is not much to do to the car i think it will be a good addition to our familys collection so we will have to see what happens.. thanks guys for the responces.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Definatly GO MANGO!!! It would be even better if it has a black vinyl top and a set of cragars all the way around. But I might be partial to this style because that is the way my challenger will be when its done......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts