Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS WINDSHIELD DECAL.... I'M HAVING A GUY MAKE IT FOR ME... BUT IM NOT SURE... I NEED SOME INPUT...

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
looks like a copyright infringement at the least.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WELL lets just say the guy will not sell them to me... its a gift... there will not be a transaaction present :wink:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
you should do black letters with the red outline

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I've never liked window decals on the windshield, but that probably stems from the fact that I'm 6'6" and actually look out that part of the windshield :)

I definitely agree with the back outline instead of red, the white outline doesn't match anything else on the car.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
i think you should remove the logos and do the lettering in just white outlines. right now its a bit over the top IMO

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Not my thing either, but if you want them I would not use the white outline..

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i actually like the idea! it sure is nice that the diablo just so happens to match the torred! lol

and yea u gotta get rid of the white outlining. it ruins it for me. either plain read letters or black outline.

·
Registered
313 Posts
you shouldn't have to pay for it, just get diablo to make if for you.
free advertising for them

BINGO !!! my vote....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hows this

·
Registered
53 Posts
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS WINDSHIELD DECAL.... I'M HAVING A GUY MAKE IT FOR ME... BUT IM NOT SURE... I NEED SOME INPUT...

I'm not a big fan of the windshield stickers, and from my experience from my Garmin Zumo, the front windshield isn't that big, to be covering part of it up.....

However, I did see one windshield sticker, that is tempting to buy.... It just had "move over" written in reverse.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts