Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says. "What do U keep in the Trunk & How's it Organized?"

I keep a paper box in the trunk. I wrap bungee cords around it and hook the ends of the bungees at each end of the "trunk-netting" that came with my charger. This keeps the box from bouncing around. Inside the paper box, I keep the following:

- Gorrila Socket Key
- 3/4 inch Socket (for Gorrila Socket)
- 1/2 Craftsman ratchet
- Breaker Bar
- 4inch Extension for ratchet
- SAE and Metric Socket Sets
- Quart of 5w-20
- Few extra bungees
- 2 rags
- Roll of duct tape
- Cheap tire pump
- Tire gauge

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Wax,Meguires spray,window cleaner,towels and would have to look to see what else.

Keep this stuff in yellow organizers.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a bucket with all my cleaning stuff in it and just purchased a black net to stretch across the trunk. It make as nice little organizer!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Mother's Detailer Spray, Turtle Wax Bug Remover, Meguires interior detailing spray, leather cleaner, detailing brushes, cleaning wipes, microfiber towels, toolkit, a small travel kit, change of clothes.

Red Items: Located in a bucket in the front right corner of the car

Blue Items: Somewhere in the trunk

Green Items: In the back of the trunk, against the back seat

·
Registered
318 Posts
I keep my zaino Z6, Z8, and Z16 in the trunk in a bucket in the cargo net. I also keep 2-3 micro fiber towels and a tire sponge.

I also keep a road safety kit that came in my pontiac bonneville many years ago. It velcros to the carpet on the side of the trunk.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I used to organize things but the trunk monkey that lives back there is always movin stuff around so I dont bother anymore.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Nothing, but the spare tire and jack

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I keep a small tote bag of tools/emergency stuff and a small tote bag of cleaning/detailing supplies, and a small folding chair. The tote bag with the tools and such has velcro on the bottom, so I put the cleaning bag behind it and the tool bag keeps the cleaning bag in place. The chair sits behind it and usually stays in place. I have the net too, but rarely use it.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I keep a small tote bag of tools/emergency stuff and a small tote bag of cleaning/detailing supplies, and a small folding chair. The tote bag with the tools and such has velcro on the bottom, so I put the cleaning bag behind it and the tool bag keeps the cleaning bag in place. The chair sits behind it and usually stays in place. I have the net too, but rarely use it.

The folding chair isn't a bad idea. Might need to get one of the ones that comes in a bag for tailgating.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I usually don't keep anything in the trunk.

Except when going to a M&G, Football game, etc. and take folding chairs, cooler, etc. This is the newest addition, for M&G's, parking lot parties or at the track.

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
12V air pump
tire plug kit
pliers
small metric socket kit
screwdriver with lots of different bits in the handle
flashlight
jumper cables
a couple of cyalume sticks
a road flare
box of strike anywhere matches
7.5 ton towing strap (25ft long)
1qt M1 5W-20
1qt Mopar ATF+4
little first aid kit
towel
a couple of MREs (mmm...pot roast w/veggies) :D
2 bottles of water

All of that stuff is in a gym bag that's hung in the cargo net. The oil and ATF+4 are in plastic baggies in case they leak. It all fits in a surprisingly small amount of space.

Best,

·
Registered
616 Posts
This What I keep in MY Trunk!!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man that grill is sweet.

i usually have my golf clubs, bowling bag, and bag of emergency stuff, its shaped kinda like a brief case. i usually put the bowling bag and emergeny stuff in the holes behind the wheel wells.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
just a clean towel rag...sometimes its in the middle...sometimes it gets thrown to the side of the trunk...i don't remember why its there but im sure it'll come in use one day.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Mommy over here, keeps her kids strollers in there and a bucket of my cleaning stuff.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
The folding chair isn't a bad idea. Might need to get one of the ones that comes in a bag for tailgating.

Thats the one I got. It comes in handy so many times. If you go to a cruise-in and forget a chair, or happen upon a cruise-in or a group of people to hang out with. You just never know. You might find a nice place to pull over and read a book or something. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.