Charger Forums banner

6381 - 6390 of 6390 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
232 Posts
I drove it around Lancaster to Ephrata Pa. Lots of awesome roads out here to drive on. All open , farms everywhere, Amish Horse and Buggies you have to watch out for. Tons of fun and the Scat pack actually handles windy roads better then I expected. It's a really fun car to drive on road course like roads. I'm usually a 1/4 mile guy but I could get into road courses.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I drove it around Lancaster to Ephrata Pa. Lots of awesome roads out here to drive on. All open , farms everywhere, Amish Horse and Buggies you have to watch out for. Tons of fun and the Scat pack actually handles windy roads better then I expected. It's a really fun car to drive on road course like roads. I'm usually a 1/4 mile guy but I could get into road courses.
I was on Route 501 earlier today, runs right through Ephrata.

Reactions: Mantis

·
Registered
2020 White knuckle Widebody SP
4 Posts
Dealer was too lazy to install everything. Found a pile of stuff in the trunk. Bought a rivet gun for plastic rivets on Amazon and installed the little front spats. Put in my floor mats, took off the ugly pink splitter guard, took off the plate frame advertising the dealer and tossed it in the trash.

·
Registered
270 Posts
This evening, I finally gave in and signed up for unlimited car washes for $29 per month. It used to cost more, but at this price I will come out ahead. And my big yellow baby looks good when she's clean.

Besides the unlimited car washes, I installed a "new" overhead console. This one came out of a 2006 Magnum I found at the salvage yard this weekend. The glasses compartment was broken in my old overhead console and it would throw my glasses at me when I opened it. All I had to do with this one from the Magnum was install the module for the garage door opener. I don't have a garage but I want to keep it anyway. :D

I also installed some LED dome light bulbs.

But WOOH! These are MUCH too much of a good thing. It's like being under a sun lamp. These LED 578 bulbs I got came from Walmart. Looks like I need to order some warmer and tamer 2700K variants from Amazon.

This just about gets my Daytona back up to speed after the long stent up on blocks for the driveshaft job. And she's looking pretty good. As the old hands used to say, "T'aint nothing wrong with a girl that's got a full set of hips."

Yep, she's looking pretty good to me. And I even got another compliment on her today as well. Just like my sweetie, this baby still turns heads. :cool:

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Charger R/T Plus AWD
51 Posts
Washed it late yesterday afternoon, finished just after dark.
Unfortunately, it rained during the night.

6381 - 6390 of 6390 Posts