Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ended up cleaning my garage because the landscapers have made a mess and my patio isn't finished yet, so I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to clean the floor and try and put some stuff away (I hate a messy garage) and I also washed my suburban. While everything was out I thought I'd snap some pics.... but they kinda turned out dark because the sun was setting and it was messing up my photos. Anyone else care to share in photos what they did today?

Oh and my baby girl Sniper helped me all day.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Ya know... I love my stable of cars, but seeing yours always makes me want to up the ante on my toys!

Very nice!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im hoping to add a Dodge or Chevy diesel this week, and then im done for the year.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Im hoping to add a Dodge or Chevy diesel this week, and then im done for the year.
Hey! Quit stealing my ideas...

We looked at a Cummins Diesel 2500 on Saturday! :lol:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
We took the boys to a parade and they played some carnival games. Then just chilled for the day. The day was wonderful.

PUREVIL everything looks really good. Great pics!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I like the Burban...my wife drives a 97 ext length burban with all the toys...she hated it when I got the Charger though

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Got some Carona an some :smoke:
Washed the HEMI,Impala SS,an my dad paid me to wash his SS Selverado :grin:
Then went to the indoor gun range2shoot my 9mm an my 45.. It was fun

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Whew! What a weekend...

It started out on Saturday for me getting up early and entering a line that lasted 6 and a 1/2 hours. I was supposed to meet up with Ken but that didn't work out. Terri had arrived with the kids and once inside, she helped me get set up. We were out of there by 4:30pm and headed home for some rest. Sunday we slept in and we arrived to the show in time to check out some clean azz rides. We walked on over to the stage area to check out the concert. Rodney O and Joe Cooley were pretty good, they did their hits. I can't remember the second groups name but they were cool. Magic City came on and he was awesome, with Sophia Marie.... That girl can sing! Too Short came out and took us back to the nasty rap music which was all good. He brought out the Hood Stars for a couple of songs. That pretty much wrapped up the music part, then came the bikini contest. Only three bikini clad babes showed their stuff and her son's were pretty happy with the lack of clothing they wore.

We headed back to the car to take down the display and headed back over to the stage for the awards ceremony. They had already started and were on the 30's catagory when we sat down. They rolled on through and got to the 90's and newer. Came to our catagory which we put down as being street. They bumped us up to mild custom and I knew in my heart we had placed. They called out our number for 3rd place! WooHoo, we did it, we rolled with the big boys with our Charger! All in a day and a half's hard work! Here are a few pictures of what you all missed out on. You guys have to come on out and represent with us next time!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i love the NSX-HOT CAR. next time i'm in your part of town i'll have to stop by and do that rear window in one piece of tint for you-:)
Whats funny is I've had alot of offers do to it, just never took any of them up. Soon though.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Purevil, you got some sick rides man. Love the HEMI ofcourse, but the NSX and the bike look hot.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I spend from 8:30am till 5:30 pm playing a softball tournament. We played 5 games, but lost in the double elimination championship game. It was a fun day, but ended with us taking 2nd. We were the bottom seed team and made it to the end. Needless to say I am spent today and my charger need a washing really bad.

·
Super Moderator
11,541 Posts
Got drunk. Yelled at the wife. Beat the kids.

Same as every other Sunday. :lol:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only three bikini clad babes showed their stuff and her son's were pretty happy with the lack of clothing they wore.
Congrats on placing! You got any pics of the girls in less clothing you spoke of? :D

·
Super Moderator
11,541 Posts
Got drunk. Yelled at the wife. Beat the kids.

Same as every other Sunday. :lol:
J/K

But seriously. Spent a ridiculous amount of time washing and waxing the Charger. Then after I sent the kiddies off to their Mom's, my GF and I had a nice evening of drinking beer, BBQ'ing steaks and (*censored*).

I love Sundays! :)

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Dude U Got A ****ing Nsx Omggggggggg I Hate U

1 - 19 of 19 Posts