Charger Forums banner

Whats The color of your Beast

• Marine Blue ( Captain of these streets)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
United we Stand Divided we fall !!!​

Don’t Know if this poll has been put up already or I missed it but I just wanted to know
What percent of the forum has what color charger. Let us know why u picked that color and if you can do it over what color you would pick.
Lets make it a bit fun while we at it tell us what color charger you think the guy posting below you will have. For example The Person Below will Say.

Wrong !!!!! I have a ________ …. I chose that color Because _____________ . I love my color wont trade for the world or I would trade for a _________ charger Because _________....I think the person below me has a ________ charger. Also Since the poll only allowed 10 Choices I doubled the close colors ..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Inferno Red baby, had a black car before just had to go red, fastest color out there Yan Know. Shine Like crazy. i would not trade my baby in for nothing else. I think the person below me has a Brilliant Black Charger

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Yea Brilliant Black does it for me. :grin:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
This pole has been done before, but it's time for a refresh of data. :)

Red's fastest.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Wrong Inferno Red here also. When I saw the color it just popped. Wouldnt trade The Hearse for the world. I think the person below me has a Top Banana

·
Registered
686 Posts
Stonewhite baby cause I am the SNOWMAN . I think the person below me has a black car , cause thats all I ever see

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Plum Crazy cause nothing is crazier then a guy that like a big purple car

·
Registered
360 Posts
Of course Steel Blue otherwise I would have gotten an SRT8. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Tor Red here! Knew I wanted that RED Charger when I saw her... And I once said: I would never get a red car.....

I think the person bellow me has a black charger....

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Wrong !!!
Silver Rt Baby!!!! Yeah!!!!

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Uhhhhhhhhh, ya left a couple a colors out.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Like Cool Vanilla( cool as the other side of the pillow)... so I picked Sublime...

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
Wrong !!!!! I have a GoManGo …. I chose that color Because the voices in my head told me to . I love my color wont trade for the world or I would trade for a Red charger Because a14umbra is in charge here....I think the person below me has a Pink charger.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
you forgot magnesium pearl...the rarest color:grin: :grin:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Wrong !!!!! I have a Black Charger …. I chose that color Because I always wanted a bas ass black car . I love my color wont trade for the world or I would trade for a Black SRT 8 or SuperBee because it's the only thing cooler....I think the person below me has a sick azz charger too.........

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Wrong !!!!! I have a GoManGo …. I chose that color Because the voices in my head told me to . I love my color wont trade for the world or I would trade for a Red charger Because a14umbra is in charge here....I think the person below me has a Pink charger.
nope sublime .....how've you been WANKA!!!!!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
doing well, working on a secure system at work cant play during the day

1 - 20 of 22 Posts