Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all. New to this forum, but I don't see a "new guy" catagory, so I'll introduce meself as Dan w/ a 4 day old (to me) Steel Silver SXT. (Ok, so it isn't the Hemi, but it is a step up from the Ponitac Vibe I WAS tooling around in.)

Anyhow, I did a search and did not find any discussions on cleaning the Charger, and what waxes/polishes/techniques folks use to keep their machines looking as good as they run...

Anyone have any experience out there in this area that could help? Mine needs a washing already with all the bugs coming out again, and I don't want to mess up the finish. I have been using the "Mr Clean Auto-Dry) to wash, Zymol for a polish, with Mother's "Back to Black" to return any trim to black or remove polish on matte-black finishes.

..but I am open to suggestions!

:headbang:

Thanx

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
my favorite product for the past year is meguirs NXT line...

this is a topic that opinions vary....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DAYTONA_R/T said:
my favorite product for the past year is meguirs NXT line...

this is a topic that opinions vary....
Yep, understood.

Just asked 'cause I know someone out there has a few tricks on what works best for them...

...for instance, on another forum, someone mentioned that they used Master Formula Metal Cleaner, Gloss, and Polish on their V-rod and it made the aluminum wheels look polished and easier to keep free of brake dust. I saw the photos, tried it, and am glad they shared the info...best products I've used on the -Rod to keep the wheels looking good and clean!

Thanks for the tip on the Meguires NXT!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
t5rider said:
Sweet!

Copy That ANTMAG06! I did a search for "wax" and came up w/ nothing!

MANY THANX! :happy:
Cool...The search on this forums is awsome. I have never had to post a new thread since being a member in the begining of June because what ever I think of for this car someone else already been threw it. (almost)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts