Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have Neffy Wrap carbon fiber vinyl on my steering wheel, dash and the strip above the glove box but now I want to try and do the silver strips on the doors but I think Neffy Wrap is too thick to do the job.

What carbon fiber vinyl have you had luck with? My plan for the door panels is to cut the vinyl larger than the strip and then use a sharp blade to cut the access off once I put it on the door (hopefully I don't cut the panel on accident!!!)

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
I currently have Neffy Wrap carbon fiber vinyl on my steering wheel, dash and the strip above the glove box but now I want to try and do the silver strips on the doors but I think Neffy Wrap is too thick to do the job.

What carbon fiber vinyl have you had luck with? My plan for the door panels is to cut the vinyl larger than the strip and then use a sharp blade to cut the access off once I put it on the door (hopefully I don't cut the panel on accident!!!)
Have you checked out 3M matte carbon fiber vinyl?

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
no, I haven't, is it easy to work with?
From what I've seen yes, it has this air lock tech where it doesn't fully adhere until you squeegee it, you can peel it up and move it if needed, pretty nifty stuff. :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
3M stuff is awesome, but if you are trying to wrap small peices it is not as flexible as neffy. looks a lot better and is far better quality than neffy, but not as flexible. i have both my magnum and charger roofs done with the 3M cf vinyl. has held up perfectly in the florida sun.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
3M ScotchPRINT 1080.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
3M stuff is awesome, but if you are trying to wrap small peices it is not as flexible as neffy. looks a lot better and is far better quality than neffy, but not as flexible. i have both my magnum and charger roofs done with the 3M cf vinyl. has held up perfectly in the florida sun.
I did not know that! Good to know, thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts