Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a sxt 08 wanting to help me mpg have a cold air intake ,magnaflow dual exhaust kit on the way here and just did all the plugs yesterday and the fuel treatment in a bottle what ealse can i do?:

·
Registered
825 Posts
ACES IV my friend, if that's not the treatment you are using. Get your gear on and drive a while to see how much it has improved, then try the ACES and see if it gets better. Consider using a good oil and a differential oil change as well. Many around here will recommend Quantum Blue, and many will recommend a good major brand or frequent Wal-Mart changes. Good lubrication is the other half of the equation for mpg. Do it in phases to see how much each mod or treatment helps under your conditions. Part of economy is saving money and you don't want to spend it if you don't need to.

·
Vendor
10,337 Posts
yeah i used aces when i put it in and i did a oil change a week ago the day i got it with Mobil Super Synthetic anything ealse
Do the differential fluid with our QuantumBlue HP Tackified Red, that will help, and then also do the transmission fluid with QB ATF+4++ and transmission filter. Change over to QB HP Gold Coolant to evacuate heat faster and more efficiently.

Stay away from the 180 T-stat. Look into www.greenfilterusa.com. More breathing than regular CAI filters and made of denum materials.

Make sure that your tires are within 4 lbs of maximum for heat expansion.

Don't over octane your fuel. Use 87 octane and the ACES IV and ease on the gas from a light. Try to stay just at the speed limit and use your cruise control.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

Keep us informed.

·
Premium Member
8,797 Posts
Might want to get the mods to move this to a more appropriate forum.

Kind of inappropriate for the specific place it currently is... unless mpr distributes qb.

(They pay a lot of money to be here) ;-)

·
Registered
825 Posts
True, didn't even notice that! Picked it up through active topics and never looked up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts