Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know anything about cars so I figured I would ask before I bought anything. I want to make my headlights white instead of the yellow ones I have. I want it to be real bright like the headlights on all the new model cars. What type of bulbs do I need to get?

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
HIDs.

i think theres 115,645 threads on them around here somewhere

·
Registered
241 Posts
I dont know anything about cars so I figured I would ask before I bought anything. I want to make my headlights white instead of the yellow ones I have. I want it to be real bright like the headlights on all the new model cars. What type of bulbs do I need to get?
You want HIDs, High Intensity Discharge lights. We sell a very high quality HID converison kit thats real simple to install and comes with a full Lifetime warranty. If you want the bright white look like on the BMWs and Lexus cars you should go with a 4300k or 6000k, kelvin temperature rating. Please PM me for more information and also how to order these lights. We take real good care of forum members. You can check out our section down in the Vendor section if you would like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts