Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife hit a deer last week while on vacation. No body damage.
But I need to replace the head light and I was thinking that I would go with the projection halos. I just would like to know what you guys are buying and which ones to stay away from. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I looked at the Focuz ones but they are just the rings. I need the entire light replaced. So That is a no go. I found some on ebay but I don' want then to start to sweat and get water in them.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
One of the other supporting vendors had them and even had a core system setup.

I can't remember who it was off the top of my head though.

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
My wife hit a deer last week while on vacation. No body damage.
But I need to replace the head light and I was thinking that I would go with the projection halos. I just would like to know what you guys are buying and which ones to stay away from. Thanks in advance.
I would stay away from most anything that has a projector in it unless you can verify that it is from one of the following companies:

Stanley
Hella
Valeo
AL/Bosch

Likely none of these make a lamp with a projector for the Charger.

While th appearance may be enticing, the output will be far less than oem. Your best bet is to head over to eBay and get a set of used lamps, send them to us, we will install the rings for you-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Focuztech Sales
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing