Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I usually get ricers with fart cans when I had single exhaust, now nobody knows what I have (debadged R/T rims and dual exhaust) so I get a lot of Mustags, so I let them go and shake my head when I see them again like "I'm above racing a car like you" lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I drive an impala and I love chargers, I know some punk ass kid that used to drive mustangs who has a mercury impost.. I mean murarder that hates on srt8's calls his car the srt8 killer, even tho all he has done to it is exhaust/intake and a tune. pushing 300rwhp and prob 260ftlb's, I think he has a bottle too, but he will need it. :knockout:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Since I added the rear spoiler - I get every Mustang GT and Cobra's rolling up on me. It's hilarious. It was night and day, I rolled around with no spoiler for a month and no one would bother with me. Then I add the spoiler and all of a sudden every “My lil Pony” wants to race

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
My lil pony, i like that one.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
no one wants to race me... maybe because of my Corsa exhaust... or maybe it is just the scowl on my face and the sawed off shotgun I pullout when they get beside me.... :wink: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nobody ever bothers me. I don't know why. :(

The only 2 cars that ever passively challenged me were both Camaros. One was an older IROC painted blue with flames in an area that is just a plain "NO WAY" for racing. The other was a sweet newer convertible that sounded GREAT! But he just drove next to me and refused to look over, sort of an attitude.

·
Registered
226 Posts
for some strange reason mustangs and ricer's dont mess with me. it's always the lexus and benz jockey's that want to play
same here seems to be more of the high end cars, or the people that have no clue as to what the car is. And for some straaange!! reason :confused:, i get a lot of young kids in SE magnums. I dont even waist my time for one, plus I used to have an se magnum so I know what will happen against my R/T.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Since I added the rear spoiler - I get every Mustang GT and Cobra's rolling up on me. It's hilarious. It was night and day, I rolled around with no spoiler for a month and no one would bother with me. Then I add the spoiler and all of a sudden every “My lil Pony” wants to race
:laugh:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
None, it sucks!! :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
mostly ricers, raced a srt8 man he blew me out but it was awesome just hearing both the cars at wot no doubt all heads were turned, also my wife beat a civic Si lol she didnt know he was racing hr i saw him from the side mirror so i said hit it! hit it! she had no clue what i meant till he was at our side she hit it and we left him behind he caught up at the light and said not bad for half a car huh? all i did was chuckle a bit and say yea. I was so proud of my wife lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts