Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the addition of the 5.7 VT motor and the 3.06 gears in the rear of the Daytona's for 2009 I would like to find out what other 09 Daytona are getting. My best time currently is 4.94 at sea level with a cold engine and cool temps. I am constantly getting very low 5's now with 635 miles.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
that sound about right to me

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that sound about right to me
I would think so also but I am getting alot of flack so I wanted to check with the others with this set up to see what they are getting.

I got a 4.94 the other day and have been under 5 three times. This morning clocked a 5.00. I only got over 5.24 when spinning the wheels at start.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after look at the R/T specific section of the challenger forum I see all of the r/t's are around 5 flat 0 to 60 with some over and some a little under. They have the same VT engine and 3.06 gears as the 09 Daytona's so that about sums it up. Here is the link:

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f37/0-60-times-20842/

Still want to here from you other 399 Stone White Daytona owners!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
well i got an 09 rt and have yet to break into the 5 second club with 0-60 best i got was 6.01
Where do you live? and do you have 22`s or anything?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
my r/t ran a 5.52 once most of the time its 5.72 and around that. which i thought was good

·
Registered
223 Posts
My best in the R/t was 5.46. Ill do a few more runs this week sice its gonna be cool here. But damn wanna trade rears? I WANT 306's!!!!!!!!!!!!! but im broke

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
do 09 daytonas have same rear as 07 r/t r&t?
No.

The 07 had 2.82 gears w/open diff.

The 0-60 run I just did about 1 hr ago got me a 4.80 time and that's slower than I've done in the past ... ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where do you live? and do you have 22`s or anything?
stock 18's, but it is very humid here and has been high 80's or low 90's , i live in Huntsville Alabama

i have tried a 1500 rpm launch and get tire spin and t/c kicks in.

when i start from a dead stop not power breaking it i get better times than power breaking it.

i have a predator and it hasn't helped much, but def makes it more fun to drive.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
are there any stone white daytona's on here? There has not been one post from one saying what there 0 to 60 times are. HELLO... is anyone out there. LOL.

.....come on. :clap:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts