Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I was wondering what websites are the better ones to trust when looking for upgrades for your Charger? Also what brands do you guys suggest? I figure a lot of you have had trial and error and have worked with a lot judging by your posts and pics.

Things that i would be interested in would be intake, chip, exhaust, and even interior decoration. I figured coming to you guys would be the best choice in finding these lol :) . I appreciate any comments or thoughts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir for the kind welcome :)

I have some plans on picking up a Charger here in the up and coming months. I was looking into some nice performance mods for her. Lol i like how im referring to it as "her" already. My budget def puts me in for the R/T area. Though that SRT-8 keeps popping into my mind. Ive driven the R/T before but not the SRT-8. Obviously there is a difference in power but how per say noticeable is it?

I currently own a 69 SuperBee (hence my name lol), and i saw that dodge has a B5 blue superbee/charger coming out. How ironic that is the same color as my Bee! So yea... im all over the place right now but im def on that edge of the knife where i just want to haul ass and suck gas attitude :lol:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Also check the Parts for sale section on the boards as well. I've bought a ton of stuff that way.

As far as your purchase of the Charger, you want suck gas and haul ass, go for the SRT8. Costs more, but looks so more attractively aggressive on the road and stock it can dominate most car in its class. I would price out and see if you think it is worth the price difference between the 08 Bee and a fully loaded R/T. Make sure you get the Road and Track Package if you do go with the R/T.

Hope that helps and again welcome

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums. For less than 5K or so, you can have a R/T that outperforms a stock SRT. Once you consider price diff, and gas guzzler tax, you're ahead, however you still wont have the ride, seats, and brakes of the SRT.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Welcome from mayfield hts, but mentor graduate. check out moparsupercenter.com (supporting vendor)- good deals on factory accessories and parts/performance parts. also look for sales and groupbuys on here.
good luck with your purchase decision. spitzer dodge over my way ordered a b5 blue bee about 2 weeks ago for a customer. definitely shop around the ne ohio area. spitzer on brookpark had a steelblue r/t with r&t package 2 weeks ago along with a PC daytona.

·
Registered
467 Posts
last week ganley dodge in wickliffe had 2 srt8 in their used lot, so that's an option for test drive.
great northern dodge, medina auto mall, and falls dodge (cuyahoga falls) all have a PC srt8 (only like 3-400 made)
also there is a hemi orange daytona coming out for 08.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts