Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read the debate on 22's vs '24's ive heard all the arguements and pros and cons aof both but i was looking through a magazine and saw 23's....now would you have to grind down the bolt to fit 23's like yo must for 24's couls you still drop the car with out it rubbing...if you can how much about an inch maybe more?? what about tires are they readily available or will they be discontinued and you be out of luck in the near future??? if anyone can provide some information and facts or even opinions that would be great just exploreing a possible alternative

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
not too many choices for 23" rims or tires. there is a guy on ebay selling a set of 23" MOB wheels with tires and says they will fit perfect without having to shave off the bolt.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I wouldn't do 23's. I wouldn't do 24's either, but for different reasons. 23's aren't a popular size. The diameter isn't much different from a 24, so the same things would have to be done to get it to fit. However, the tire issue is what I'd be worried about. Not a lot of companies make 23inch wheels or tires, so you might need to stock up on them now. Just seems to much work to put into it if it's your daily driver...unless the 23's are just show wheels. I used to have 18inch show wheels and I rode around 16's. The only time I put on the larger wheels (this was all on my Neon by the way) was if we were at Carlisle, NOPI, Dark Knights, HIN, and such.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I wouldnt **** with 23's either.

Its like the 19/20's arguement. It may be easier to get the 19's (on some cars) but the pricing of the tires and options sure arent worth it.

Nitto does make a lopro NT555 23", but I wouldnt **** with them. Stick with the 4's if you want something bigger than 22".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts