Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching a video on the Impala SS and comments on why it failed in the market and its features.
And then toward the end of the video that guy drives the car and changes the modes and I got to hear the exhaust in the cabin and it sounds exactly like what my corsa sport does in normal mode.
Nice in the cabin, even gunned.
in case some don't know corsa makes the exhaust for most GM performance Vehicles, all you have to do is look at the tips.
They were the first if not only to come up with a quality Welbilt nice-sounding not rude in the cab system and that's what GM wanted in their new cars, they didn't want drone in a new vehicle.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Interesting! I have a 2015 Charger RT with the Scat Pack Stage 1 kit installed and I do believe the exhaust that came with the kit is a Corsa Sport made for the Dodge Charger. I did hear the similarities you mentioned with the sound in the cabin compared to my Charger exhaust. Not too loud, not too soft, just right and no drone. I love the sound of the exhaust when I cold start the car with the remote start and I'm standing outside the car. Very nice rumble.

Thanks for posting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts