Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2007 inferno red RT. Finally, after 1 1/2 years talked the wife into getting rid of the mini-van. Thank you Dodge for the lifetime powertrain warranty that pushed her over the edge!!

What a beautiful piece of machinery!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
welcome aboard

welcome and a great choise on the color [inferno] and just remember that no matter what any of these numb skulls around here tell you-INFERNO is the fastest color! thats why on the window sticker there is a extra charge for this color.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the family.

BTW: you picked the fastest colour..:lol:

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Welcome! Glad you here and got the new warranty. At least someone did, lol! Pics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes. I used this forum as a guide on what to get. There is a lot of valuable information out there! Should have gone with the R&T edition but there wasn't one in in any of the surround states in the midwest.

My boss thought the car was awesome until he saw the car seats in the back. My wife replied, "The car speaks for itself. The cars seats say its not compensating for anything!" What a good woman!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on loosing the mini-van and getting your R/T. Welcome to the forums from 'ol Southeast Georgia!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Welcome to our little group . Enjoy that new ride

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!!.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
from Illinois!