Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in the right lane car #505 engine temp was at 212 at time of run with horrible traction off the line...this has seemed to be the problem this far in getting into the 13's it can be done with basically a stock car, all i pretty much have is the slp cat back, outside temp was about 63 with low humidity, but the track surface wasnt that great...too much spinning off the line...gears would really help these cars greatly in the 1/4 not to bad for a heavy car. this has been my best time so far and im so close to 100mph

Attachments

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and the other car was a supra, obviously that boy couldnt drive, it was some young kid driving...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
You have to get your 60' down into the 2.0 range to get the 13 sec ET.

Have you read the sticky: how to Drag Race the right way ??

Chuck

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have to get your 60' down into the 2.0 range to get the 13 sec ET.

Have you read the sticky: how to Drag Race the right way ??

Chuck
yes i have read them and used a lot of the tips in there...i only got one run in...the track was packed and the timing lights kept going out, so everyone was just sitting around in the lanes, for way too long, so one pass was all i got...if i would have gotten a second pass i was going to let some more air out of the tires but that never happend... i need to make it down there on a test and tune night when the track isnt that packed so can get some more runs down, so i can try different techniques...if i could get this car to hook right off the line and not spin so much i know a 60' in the 2.0 range is possible...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts