Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Being that this forum was founded on the principal of looking forward to that sweet machine up in the corner, we should re-direct our energy towards the likelihood of a 2dr LX car (which Chrysler has admitted to wanting to build).

We should all focus on the that idea now and believe that Dodge still has a hope of fulfilling our passion as we had hoped that that passion would have been fullfilled with the Charger that just debuted.

Lets wish upon a new star, perhaps a Charger Daytona that will be a 2dr monster similar in stance to the 1999 concept car.

I wonder if the length and width of the concept car can in reality even exist on a current LX platform? If so Dieter can still drop the bomb on us that we hoped for this January.

P.S. Lets keep the 1999 concept car in the top corner on the website to show Dieter that we haven't given up on this mission.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Give it up....not happening since it was a four door anyway.

The 2-door version has been in the works as the Charger was being designed. 2007 is what I am hearing.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hemidakota said:
The 2-door version has been in the works as the Charger was being designed. 2007 is what I am hearing.
Doesn't that conflict with Creed's proclimation that Chrysler will be out of the coupe business by '06?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts