Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by the mode bug....little bastard got me good

i started off saying yesterday ill just get a catback and that will be fine,but with all the sales going on this weekend i couldnt help myself

so heres the updated list

first i order'd a slp loud mouth catback

heres a pic of the system

next i order'd a Mopar CAI

and finally i ordered a set of Mopar Full Length headers and highflow cats

now i have been looking at tunes also....should i wait for the predator to come out or just get a sc?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
get the pred :) do me a huge favor and post up on the results afterwards.

i got a predator and a afe2 cai in the mail arriving whenever it ships hehe. and am doing LTs and catback next and will call it quits for a bit. im really curious how it turns out performance wise. and how much gains i will notice in all.

congratz on the upgrades dude :)

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Predator isn't too far off. They should start shipping in mid september.

·
Vendor
810 Posts
For the mods you have and I'm guessing you will continue to do, the Predator will probably be the best tuner for you since it will eventually have upgraded tunes available for the more modified vehicles once we have our tuning software available. You'll see companies such as ours, B&G and a few others offering tuning upgrades that will probably better suit you than the basic tunes that Superchips or even the initial DiabloSport performance tunes. There's a lot more potential with the DiabloSport.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
400 Posts
Dude, that's an inpressive list of mods. You car is going to SCREAM!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the mods you have and I'm guessing you will continue to do, the Predator will probably be the best tuner for you since it will eventually have upgraded tunes available for the more modified vehicles once we have our tuning software available. You'll see companies such as ours, B&G and a few others offering tuning upgrades that will probably better suit you than the basic tunes that Superchips or even the initial DiabloSport performance tunes. There's a lot more potential with the DiabloSport.

Joshua, HHP

glad i got in on the Group buy from you guys then.....bug thumbs up on the price:grin:

·
Registered
154 Posts
by the mode bug....little bastard got me good

i started off saying yesterday ill just get a catback and that will be fine,but with all the sales going on this weekend i couldnt help myself
I feel your pain/pleasure. I also said I would go small, after about a minute of browsing through the possibilities, I was hooked.
I'm thinking of some Kooks LT headers and Predator tuner. Maybe a sidewinder cam after that. Ahh... We'll just have to see...

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
I feel your pain/pleasure. I also said I would go small, after about a minute of browsing through the possibilities, I was hooked.
I'm thinking of some Kooks LT headers and Predator tuner. Maybe a sidewinder cam after that. Ahh... We'll just have to see...
cam is your best bang for the buck and it will keep your car looking stock if you have to get it serviced.

·
Registered
154 Posts
cam is your best bang for the buck and it will keep your car looking stock if you have to get it serviced.
Wouldn't the rough idle with the cam be a dead giveaway of modification to it?

·
Vendor
810 Posts
Our Stage 1 cam, which is a plug-n-play cam with no additional required upgrades, has only a slight lope to it when you hear it in the exhaust. Not enough lope to alert anyone that you've been cammed unless you drive the car, then you can feel all the additional power. Our HHP/BES cams are designed to run especially smooth in the HEMI engines.

Joshua, HHP

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
So I guess you R not DUNN? LOL

Maybe your Sig. should say: rdunn... rnot!

Seriously, though, that looks like a great system you have set up there. Have Fun! :)

I'm startin' to consider the Brylcream mod to my R/T exhaust myself... hehe

·
Registered
616 Posts
The Loudmouth's are really Loudmouth's, did you get the Loudmouth 1 or 2?? It is gonna sound like a beast just to say the least... Congrats on the purchases

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Once bitten.....never cured.

:alien: :alien: :alien: more mods..........more mods..... ooppsss. Got carried away. Mods look great!!! You have been bitten by the MOD> Dark Side:knockout:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Ive had the LM 1's for about 6 weeks and it is a bit too loud for me.. I cant imagine it with LT's and high flows!!!! I think I am going to opt out for the LM2 resos pretty soon.. Let us know how everything goes with your setup. GL

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Our Stage 1 cam, which is a plug-n-play cam with no additional required upgrades, has only a slight lope to it when you hear it in the exhaust. Not enough lope to alert anyone that you've been cammed unless you drive the car, then you can feel all the additional power. Our HHP/BES cams are designed to run especially smooth in the HEMI engines.

Joshua, HHP
by plug in play. dont you mean like 750+ bucks in labor? id hardly call that plug and play ;( dont get me wrong. i know the cams themselves are good prices if you want to look at "bang for your buck" its extreme. but not once you factor in labor. you gotta do a bunch to get one of them suckers in dont you? or do i need to stop smoking drugs?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.