Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I think it's been at least 5 years since I've logged in. I still have my 2007 Daytona Charger RT and bought a new ram sport in 2015.

Not sure how many of the long time members are still around, but thought I would re-introduce myself.
Lynzee

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You certainly don't see too many of either of those vehicles around in those colors, that's for sure.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Nice colors! I sometimes look out onto parking lots and feel disappointment by the lackluster color palate I see. Even though I am not helping with my dark grey Charger. But boy if I could get it Plum Crazy that would be uber sweet.

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Hey Lynzee, glad to see you back again! 😎
It's funny, I was just looking at some other thread from way-back that you had replied to, and wondered to myself how you were doing. ;)

Glad to hear you got the new truck, and still have the Charger. I'm still with FCA, I have a '19 Cherokee Trailhawk now.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Lynzee, glad to see you back again! 😎
It's funny, I was just looking at some other thread from way-back that you had replied to, and wondered to myself how you were doing. ;)

Glad to hear you got the new truck, and still have the Charger. I'm still with FCA, I have a '19 Cherokee Trailhawk now.
Ohhhh damn, you even kept your same profile photo!

I'm awesome. Moved out to Edmonton Alberta to play cars 4 years ago, after getting my nursing degree. Not so much car playing the last few years and having some issues with the car now that she's almost 14. And I was like... I'm going to visit the forums and see if anyone has any ideas what to do with the old girl next.

Great to hear from you. :)

Reactions: Ron380

·
Super Moderator
11,540 Posts
Some of us old farts are still around. On my 4th Charger and bought a Corvette Z06 just for fun. Welcome back.

Reactions: Miss Innocent

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Still have my now almost 5 year old Scat. She's been great. However, Id like to upgrade next summer and well FCA is still sitting on there hands churning the old plateform. I really was hoping for a remodel in 2021 then 2022. But it looks like the soonest will be 2023. Not sure I want to wait that long to find out. Ugh

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Still have my now almost 5 year old Scat. She's been great. However, Id like to upgrade next summer and well FCA is still sitting on there hands churning the old plateform. I really was hoping for a remodel in 2021 then 2022. But it looks like the soonest will be 2023. Not sure I want to wait that long to find out. Ugh
I hear you there. I've had my 2013 longer than I've owned anything. I was originally planning on upgrading a year or year and a half ago, but with FCA still pumping out the same car for now 7 and probably 8 model years it's getting tiresome. Will probably keep the 2013 and then move on to something else. Everything FCA has is ancient, nothing is new from the Grand Cherokee, Durango, RAM, Charger, Wrangler....everything is over a decade old. Yeah they're tried and true, but when you see what the other sedan making companies are putting out, Audi, BMW, MB, the Charger is 5 miles behind. Yes, I know a Charger is not in the same class, but there was a time when the 392 held it's own against the AMG and M cars, but that time has passed years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts