Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Well, at least I get to drive my Charger." Do you find yourself saying that?

I've been sick since Wednesday. But, unfortunately I had to go to work on Friday. I still felt pretty bad. I caught myself saying, "Well, at least I get to drive."

Then, last night I needed something from the store, but I was still pretty tired. I decided, "at least I get to drive the Charger", and went out anyway.

Today is my wife's birthday, and while I'm still not 100%, I don't want it messing up her day so I'm sucking it up and not letting it show. I just went to get her some Duncan Donuts coffee (her favorite thing in the world).

At least I got to drive my car.

·
Banned
8,603 Posts
I say it all the time....well, not exactly the same....replace "Charger" with "Viper Truck"....:cool: .....though I did say Charger at one time...:yes:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You had an RT before you had an srt8 before you had an srt10 before you had it supercharged...

Dude! Slow down!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yeah I feel ya. Its kind of funny, my wife used to have to nag me to go run to the store or go pick something up etc. Now I volunteer all the time, just so I can get out and drive the Daytona. She knows that's the reason, but she doesn't care. We both get our way.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I'll have to.....I am at the top so there is no place to go but down...think I will just stay put...:)
or you could just pick up one of these new vipers comin out :)

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
"Well, at least I get to drive my Charger." Do you find yourself saying that?

Yes. Yes I do. Every single day. :D

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Have you ever purposely forgotten to pick something up at the store for the other half just to have an excuse to go drive to the store again??? hehehe not that I ever do that....

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
i say it everyday after dealing with divorce paperwork

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well though I don't have a charger yet, but I find myself saying, "at least I get to drive there and enjoy a cigarette on the way" (Morning smokes FTW)

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Yep

Should almost add some of these comments to my "You might be Charger Crazy if..." thread.

But the answer is an emphatic "YES"

Last Wednesday was my middle son's 12th b-day. So he wanted an XBOX360 with the GRAW game bundle. Well, no one has that bundle now because they come with the Forza2 bundled. Drove around Mississauga for 2 days on the weekend, hitting every store that might possibly have one. By mid Sunday afternoon I was getting frustrated, and trying to convince him just to get the one with the Forza2 game (every store had it). Then I thought to myself "Well, at least it's a nice day and I'm cruising around in the Charger with my son". Had the tunes cranked (Octane on Sirius) and it was kind of fun.

Oh, and we went to one last store - and they had it. XBOX360 with the GRAW bundle. He was happy, and I felt like the best Dad in the world. :) :) :)

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
When my knee was injured, after surgery, no matter what happens at work, going to work at 0615,,,,,,,,, It's all good when I get behind the wheel and sit on that seat. :grin:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,623 Posts
Oh yeah, and I also don't mind as much when Miss Foxxxy asks me to take the empties out of the kitchen and take them back to the beer store. I just say to myself: "well, at least I get to go for a cruise through town in the Charger"

·
Registered
219 Posts
since i have my rt my wife is afraid all the time, she almost cry ones i smoked a mustang, was a hard battle but the kid finally quit.
she use to love my hummer h3, she is more in the 30 mph ride
lol
and yes, i'm also voluntary to do any short trip to blokbuster or publix

1 - 17 of 17 Posts