1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,644 Posts
Welcome to the forums LeeParts! Deep discounts for first 3 forum members to welcome you perhaps? hehehe

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
I bought a lot of parts over the years from ******** and they were always fast and helpful. I had my pc rebuilt about 5 months ago and lost the www.********.com website. Took me countless searches to finally find ******** and at that point still was conflicted since I knew they weren't a supporting vendor. Glad that's all over. Welcome back on board LEEPARTS!!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Welcome Lee Parts

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Welcome to the Forums.

My second order is curently "out for delivery" :D

VERY fast shipping and competitive prices ... keep it up, you've gained another happy customer in me !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Special Discounts??

Hello,

I was thinking about placing order from Leeparts.com for the first time today and was wondering if there where any promotional specials going on right now I could take advantage from. Get back to me when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Just wanted to express my satisfaction with the parts department at Lee. Very professional and nice on the phone. They catered to my needs in a very fast and efficient manner. Ordered parts at the beginning of the week and had them by the end of the week. Great service and their prices are among the lowest I have seen! Thanks guys for the awesome service!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts