Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

The purpose of this club is to promote chargers around the world and promote friendship and camaraderie among Charger owners.

The by-laws and membership information will be posted in a separate thread. I am the National Treasurer and Secretary right now so if you have any questions or comments please let me know. We are orginally out of the hampton roads, VA area, and we currently have one sub-chapter under us in California.

Although it is winter-time and that is a slow time for car clubs, we hope that through the support of all Charger owners, this indeed will be a organization that will grow and become known as one of the best. We are in search of active members to help put togethr events everywhere and eventually we would like to hold an annual or twice annual conference for all the members to be able to get together at a half-way point to meet each other.

We would like to thank the forums for giving us the opportunity to meet on this site and giving us our own thread to communicate better.

Jen

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry meant to say once every two years, not biyearly.

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
I think I got a PM or saw a post about this. I will talk to the Vegas Chargers tonight.

·
Registered
234 Posts
TBYDaytona40,

Thanks for posting. Maybe this will mean i have a reason to take the wife(RYPBNNA) to Vegas. I love that town and they still owe me alot of money. were you part of that huge charger gathering that i saw on the forums? that looked awesome. wish i could have been there.

later,
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
i will join the cali chapter i live in fairfield/suisun kinda on the line between the two but ya im in

06 charger r/t chin spoiler, rear spoiler, cdc shaker airraid cai, daytona rims, hood pins, custom exhaust

·
Registered
428 Posts
i will join the cali chapter i live in fairfield/suisun kinda on the line between the two but ya im in

06 charger r/t chin spoiler, rear spoiler, cdc shaker airraid cai, daytona rims, hood pins, custom exhaust
Welcome aboard.
You and Tac gonna hold it down out there?

·
Registered
657 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
thx for adding me the next meet u guys hold i will deff try to make it an who do i send the 20.00$ member fee too

·
Registered
657 Posts
thx for adding me the next meet u guys hold i will deff try to make it an who do i send the 20.00$ member fee too
I just shot you a PM regarding this.

·
Registered
234 Posts
ALL,
here is a link to a guy building a 2008 calendar. i sent him pictures of our babies and he is going to use them. i do not have any group photos. can someone doctor a good group photo and put the C-4 emblem on there? that would be a sweet as SOJU (oh it is friday and my B-Day, so i have SOJU on the brain). i am going to visit the DMZ tomorrow and hope the North Koreans don't take a shot at me.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58033

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.