Welcome!!!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Welcome from OH. Thanks for supporting the forum.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
goodmorning from the big CALI

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you all for the warm welcome. We look forward to hanging around and being a member of the community Our company is SpoilerSource and we sell factory style rear spoilers in both primed and factory painted versions. We also offer free UPS shipping on all orders within the Continental US. Please feel free to check out our website at www.spoilersource.com. We also run another website with billet grilles, fender trim, and various truck accessories, if anyone is interested, the address is www.jaeeagle.com. My name is Michael and if you have any questions, I would be happy to try to help you with them.

·
Registered
10,651 Posts
Welcome to the forums. When looking at the spoilers painted vs, nonpainted, it looked like the spoilers were different shapes. Was I seeing things?

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
definitely two different styles going on there jack, i saw it too.

Factory style is all we got? anything different?

·
Registered
30 Posts
They are the same spoiler, but I looked and I do see what you are saying about them looking different.

To answer the other questions, we do just carry the factory style in the painted version. There are some other options in the unpainted version.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
The second picture in that post is a Ford Mustang factory spoiler. A lot of companies sell it instead of the actual Charger factory style spoiler because they can sell it cheaper. It is a lot smaller than the true Charger spoiler. We sell the Charger factory style spoiler. I have attached the pictures of the Mustang spoiler. I will take a picture of the actual spoiler we sell later on this morning and post it. Also, thanks for pointing out the picture of the unpainted spoiler on our site being wrong, I will have them change it. Sorry for the confusion.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
The second picture in that post is a Ford Mustang factory spoiler. A lot of companies sell it instead of the actual Charger factory style spoiler because they can sell it cheaper. It is a lot smaller than the true Charger spoiler. We sell the Charger factory style spoiler. I have attached the pictures of the Mustang spoiler. I will take a picture of the actual spoiler we sell later on this morning and post it. Also, thanks for pointing out the picture of the unpainted spoiler on our site being wrong, I will have them change it. Sorry for the confusion.
you may wanna jump over to this thread when u get a chance http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82629

·
Registered
393 Posts
I purchased my spoiler from you guys and was and still am very happy with the quality and look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts