Charger Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yes I do have a handful all built up, tested, bagged and ready to go.

But Aaron, yours shipped already, about 3 hours after you placed your order yesterday, even though we had some pretty nasty weather here...
:lol:

COOL!!!

Good stuff, thanks

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
finally got around to installing mine!!! for the most part its pretty easy and straight forward!! at first, my noesp board was clicking like crazy when i hooked it up, but that was due to no good connections at my butt connectors....after i solved that problem however, it works like its suppose to!!! haven't had the chance to really try out the mod due to the snow we just got again, but if the 720 i did last night in the parking lot (full of snow of course) contributes to what i have in store....then I'm more than satisfied!!!

thanks for this easy/cheap mod!!!

·
Registered
839 Posts
can it be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerla
Since were on the subject, is there any way to have both hi/low beams on at the same time. Replacing hi beam with low beam bulb as not to blind anyone.

I had a relay that did that in my 2000 Silverado that cost me about $20 and was well worth it. I believe it was called "Hi-4" or something like that. I'm sure there's something out there like that for the chargers. NoESP, you listening?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts