Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Just thought I would re-introduce ourselves. RiderGraphix.com has a complete line of Charger Graphics for your 2006 & Up Dodge Charger. We specialize in Modern Muscle Car Graphics.

Check out our products "HERE"

We have been in the Automotive aftermarket business for over 18 years. We Design & Manufacture ALL of our graphics, we do not rely on 3rd party vendors to purchase our kits.

Our normal shipping time is about 3-5 days, most orders go out the same day the order is placed.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Thank You,
David Rider (Designer, Co-Owner)
RiderGraphix.com

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
I'll just vouch and say rider has been nothing short of perfect in all my 10 custom orders.

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
I second that. I placed 2 orders almost 8 months ago and just now installed one of them. AMAZING quality. Dealt with guys with past cars where the vinyl started to "warp" when stored for a few months.

It was the good stuff, professional sales, good prices, and great shipping.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Another thumbs up for Rider from me. Quick shipping, great prices and looks awesome!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
My decals have been perfect and he gets them to me quikly. You cant beat that.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I just placed my order :beerchug:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Can you guys make a flat black stripe kit that is spaced apart like in this picture? The ones on your website are only 2 inches apart. Also, can the decal wrap over the front edge into the grille, or is that a bad idea?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
You can place our stripes as close or as far apart as you want to. They should be installed individually anyhow, and can be placed wherever you choose.

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
RiderGraphix is awesome--quick turnaround and response to emails!!

I need to do a replacement order. What they installed on my driver's side after the "unfortunate incident" is different than my RiderGraphix vinyl.

·
Registered
355 Posts
You can place our stripes as close or as far apart as you want to. They should be installed individually anyhow, and can be placed wherever you choose.
So from what you're telling me, that would mean your stripe kit doesn't come pre-cut for the third brake light that's on the trunk lid. If they are pre-cut, just look at this photo below. See the problem?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
You are correct. They are NOT cut for the third brake light because different people like different spacing between the stripes. This way the same kit can be used with various spacing. you simply remove the third brake light during install, then trim the decal where the cutout is and reinstall the light when finished.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow! These are great!

I looked at your website and I'm really diggin' this:

I'd love to get lavender-ish/periwinkle-ish color stripes with MOPAR GRRL on the side.

I bought the car with the stripes already on it. I wonder how hard it would be to switch them out.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
We can do that for you. The color is an upcharge. The custom text is free. Email me at [email protected] for more info.

It should not be too hard to change your stripes. You can remove the old ones using a hairdryer on low to soften them then peel them off slowly.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Do you guys offer / make any decals for the Challenger-style hoods now being made for the Chargers ? :naughty:

Something that would start at the front edge of the hood center and have twin stripes going up the raised part of the hood, and toward the sides ...

Something like the center of this pic without the sides of the hood being covered up :

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Do you guys offer / make any decals for the Challenger-style hoods now being made for the Chargers ? :naughty:

Something that would start at the front edge of the hood center and have twin stripes going up the raised part of the hood, and toward the sides ...

Something like the center of this pic without the sides of the hood being covered up :

Nothing for the Aftermarket Challenger Style Hoods for the Charger. We do have the OEM Challenger Hood Stripe design for the Challengers. Depending on how close the designs are, they might work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts