Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Enpiem, Inc. to the forums!

Their website is coming soon!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I must have missed this elsewhere...what does this vendor provide???
It's only me :)

I'll be manufacturing custom engine half covers for the 5.7 engines, and possibly some 6.1's if there's interest. As a manufacturing consultant and rep, I have many sources to produce some of the parts we all want, but can't find anyone to manufacture. The engine covers are hopefully just the beginning, and I welcome any ideas the members may have for products they would like. I have sources to either produce domestically, or import if feasible. I'll be getting a website up and running when I get a chance, although I may link to an Ebay store to begin with.

For starters:

Custom Hemi engine half covers are priced as follows:

I'm fairly certain these covers have shaved .5 off my 1/4 mile times! :knockout:
Color match painted aluminum - $110.00
unpainted aluminum (paint them yourself) - $85.00
Custom decals can be purchased seperately from RiderGraphix.com

View attachment Hemi Orange.bmp

IMG_1402_2.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

·
Registered
13,222 Posts
Crap! Something else to buy!:grin:

(Can I have yours when you're tired of that color? :whistle:)

Good luck, MadC! :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Crap! Something else to buy!:grin:

(Can I have yours when you're tired of that color? :whistle:)

Good luck, MadC! :)
You would think I would be smart enough to just give myself a new set all the time - but instead I go through the labor intensive process of sanding them down and starting over every time! I'm currently changing my set to Midnight Blue now!
:knockout:

·
Registered
313 Posts
It's only me :)

I'll be manufacturing custom engine half covers for the 5.7 engines, and possibly some 6.1's if there's interest. As a manufacturing consultant and rep, I have many sources to produce some of the parts we all want, but can't find anyone to manufacture. The engine covers are hopefully just the beginning, and I welcome any ideas the members may have for products they would like. I have sources to either produce domestically, or import if feasible. I'll be getting a website up and running when I get a chance, although I may link to an Ebay store to begin with.

For starters:

Custom Hemi engine half covers are priced as follows:

I'm fairly certain these covers have shaved .5 off my 1/4 mile times! :knockout:
Color match painted aluminum - $110.00
unpainted aluminum (paint them yourself) - $85.00
Custom decals can be purchased seperately from RiderGraphix.com

View attachment 14333

View attachment 14334

View attachment 14335

View attachment 14336

6.1 please ........please !! In Super Bee yellow :)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
6.1 please ........please !! In Super Bee yellow :)
I'll see if I can get them to run a "one off" on the next run. The only real difference is the shape around the oil fill, and the breather line. I've been dying to make one for the Top Banana! Yellow with the black decals would be awesome (especially if you can manage to find a Super Bee decal!)

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll see if I can get them to run a "one off" on the next run. The only real difference is the shape around the oil fill, and the breather line. I've been dying to make one for the Top Banana! Yellow with the black decals would be awesome (especially if you can manage to find a Super Bee decal!)
PM sent.......!!:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts