·
Registered
26 Posts
I have used them for a year have not found anything better great product

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all members of ChargerForum!!!

First off, thank you to everyone for the kind welcome. One of the goals of our sponsorship is to help members make their car's look their absolute best. With that said, we want this forum to discuss all products. We hope to learn from people's experiences with ours and theirs!

As a part of our sponsorship, we will be introducing exclusive ChargerForums discounts and promotions. We will also be introducing a new give-away program shortly, so check back soon .

If anyone has any questions about our products or detailing in general, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you for having us and we look forward to being a part of this great community!

-Dale

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcom to Adam's Polishes. I use your stuff exclusively now. Especially that Detail Spray.:grin:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
i just ordered the absolute essentials package the other day, cant waint to get it and make my sweet black charger shine. the product seems good with the reviews on the net, i guess i will see.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey 07R/T,

This is Justin with Adam's, I'm checking in to see how the kit is working for you and if you have any questions.

Look forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks,

:wax:

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hey Justin, the kit worked really good. After i bough the kit my friend bought a Porter Cable D/A polisher. I talked to Dale at Adams and he explained how to use the S&HR, polish and wax with the machine. the results where unbelivable. i had only small spider webbing and very lttle scrathes. Even on black, the car came ot very nice. I then tried it on an oxidized enamal paint on a red Chevy Chevelle. Took every bit of oxidation off the car and all surface scratches. we tried many other brands including meguires and different cutting pads and a lot of work for almost nothing. The Adams product line worked very well. BTW love the detail spray and under carraige spray.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
I am a huge fan of Liquid Glass, but I am always open to new products that make my beast look it's best. So give me your best elevator pitch on why I should switch and I will place my order.

·
Registered
629 Posts
^ nothing like a little challenge huh???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey PlumCrazyDaytona,

Alright I know that 07R/T will back me up in saying Adam's is:

Backed by a 110% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee!!

Super Easy to Use!!

Will Produce the Deepest Shine!!

Overall Quality!!

An awesome start would be the Adam's Essentials Kit!!! Check it out.

And if you want to order online you can enter the Promotional Code "SLMO" at check out and receive 15% off your order!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks,:)

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
Hey PlumCrazyDaytona,

Alright I know that 07R/T will back me up in saying Adam's is:

Backed by a 110% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee!!

Super Easy to Use!!

Will Produce the Deepest Shine!!

Overall Quality!!

An awesome start would be the Adam's Essentials Kit!!! Check it out.

And if you want to order online you can enter the Promotional Code "SLMO" at check out and receive 15% off your order!!!

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks,:)
Justin is right, i was always afraid to use an abrasive scratch remover on my black R/T. The scratch remover doesnt have an abrasive in it but it works. Adams says its smoother then tooth paste. It is easy to use and wont make things worse. The polish makes a good shine to the pearl coat and is easy to apply and remove. The Buttery wax is by far the easiest liqiud wax i have ever used. It comes off as easy as it goes on, and, important of all, the wax leaves NO DUST that gets caught in the cracks. The only downside tp the wax is that it needs to be applied every 2 weeks or so driving your car everyday. Dale at Adams told me this. Thats not bad because the ease of use, and i love detailing my Charger. The detail spray is the best. the under carriage spray makes the black wheel wells virtually invisable. The leather cleaner worked well too. If my camera wasnt a POS, i would have taken a before and after picture, sorry.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Justin is right, i was always afraid to use an abrasive scratch remover on my black R/T. The scratch remover doesnt have an abrasive in it but it works. Adams says its smoother then tooth paste. It is easy to use and wont make things worse. The polish makes a good shine to the pearl coat and is easy to apply and remove. The Buttery wax is by far the easiest liqiud wax i have ever used. It comes off as easy as it goes on, and, important of all, the wax leaves NO DUST that gets caught in the cracks. The only downside tp the wax is that it needs to be applied every 2 weeks or so driving your car everyday. Dale at Adams told me this. Thats not bad because the ease of use, and i love detailing my Charger. The detail spray is the best. the under carriage spray makes the black wheel wells virtually invisable. The leather cleaner worked well too. If my camera wasnt a POS, i would have taken a before and after picture, sorry.

I use all of that stuff too. The thing that I like about the Revive Polish and Buttery Wax, is that you can use them in the sun as well. No need for it to get dark or park the car in the shade.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts