Charger Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all. I just purchased a 2014 Dodge Charger RT and none of the physical buttons work on my fob. They only gave me one. I replaced the battery even though I didn't think that was the issue and sure enough nothing changed. I have no problem with the other functions like keyless entry and push start. I'd love to get it working but I don't know what else to try. I opened it and everything looks pristine inside. Thanks!
I live in Florida and I purchased a 2011 Charger RT last year
They only gave me one fob and it works however
Since I've purchased it
I have heard it is the law in Florida I don't know what other states they have to give you two keys or two fobs when you purchase a car so I'm going to check into that hopefully it's the same in your state good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Be careful with the “barracks lawyers”. I didn’t spend a lot time searching, granted, but from a quick search I found that they (Florida dealers) have to give you two, if requested. It’s not a requirement for them to offer you two willingly.
Just make sure you check with the proper people before trying to go after them. And no, I’m not the proper people, I just did a quick search.
👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts