Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone was interested in going to Infineon Raceway in Sonoma Wednesday Nov. 7? Its the last Wed. Night Drags in Infineon.
http://infineonraceway.com/

·
Registered
939 Posts
I'd like to get one visit before they close Weds nights... how many runs can you usually get in?

Rich

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah I'm going to try and make it up there right after my class, and hopefully my class will be cut short so I can get up there early.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try and be there around 3:30

·
Registered
939 Posts
We usually get 5 to 6 runs if we get there before the track opens.
So you'd recommend getting there about when? And the last run is usually about what time?

Thanks for the info, all...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They open at 3:30, but you can get there a little before. The last run is around 10:00, if you don't get eliminated from bracket racing that is.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I'm gonna try and make it for sure.
You guys plannin on gettin there around 3:30?

·
Registered
939 Posts
I don't think I could get there before 5 PM or so. And I might have jury duty, too. Crap.

Do you think I could get three passes for sure if I showed up at 5 PM?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’m debating on playing hooky from class so I can make it up there by 3:30, but if not I should be able to get to Infineon some time after 4pm and hopefully get a few good runs in.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As long as you get there at 5:00 you will be o.k.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Can't make it this time, guys... frickin' Jury duty, so I'll have to do the civic duty and then go to work instead of the track. Should be good weather for power... good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Damn, I'm a flake. Got deep into some yardwork and lost track of time.
Wish I coulda made it and met up with ya'll.
Oh well, next time

·
Registered
31 Posts
The fastest I ran was a 14.5 at 96.1 Mph. It was super crowded and super cold, I meet few guys from the NorCalLX forum and we must of waited in line for about an hour between runs. Overall I had a blast, despite the cold and huge crowd and I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully when they open up the Wednesday night drags again in March I'll actually have some mods done so I can post a more impressive time. I might check out the drags on Sunday, but I don't know how long I'll last if is just bracket races.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Had a good time. The air was cold. I didn't do to well. The best I could do was 14.357 @ 96.4. I couldn't get traction. My 60' was 2.222. One of our Norcal LX members ran a 12.8 (300 SRT8). It was his first time hitting 12's. Another member ran a 13.4 (300 SRT8).This a link to Norcal LX @ lxforums
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=87886

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
The fastest I ran was a 14.5 at 96.1 Mph. It was super crowded and super cold, I meet few guys from the NorCalLX forum and we must of waited in line for about an hour between runs. Overall I had a blast, despite the cold and huge crowd and I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully when they open up the Wednesday night drags again in March I'll actually have some mods done so I can post a more impressive time. I might check out the drags on Sunday, but I don't know how long I'll last if is just bracket races.

Yeah, sometimes it gets crowed as hell and other times there's only a few cars racing...

There's one more race day on Sunday 11/25.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, sometimes it gets crowed as hell and other times there's only a few cars racing...

There's one more race day on Sunday 11/25.
Is the racing on Sunday bracket racing with eliminations or is an open track day. I would like to get in as many as runs as possible instead of getting eliminated in the first round.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts