Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only lived here for a year. We need a meet'n around here!

I know during the summer Noblesville has a gathering around the square of muscle cars on Sat. Not sure how soon it starts. Is that a good place?

any other places?:confused:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I have only lived here for a year. We need a meet'n around here!

I know during the summer Noblesville has a gathering around the square of muscle cars on Sat. Not sure how soon it starts. Is that a good place?

any other places?:confused:

The Chrysler Transmission Plant in Kokomo usually has a cruise-in in late August. It's about 75% MOPAR'S, and lots of newer cars there as well.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump indy meet needed

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump,
we need an Indy meet!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I'm all for it. I tried to do one to the Mopar Swap Meet at the State Fair, but no one wanted to go...

If you want to cruise on the southside, there's usually a good grouping of cars in Greenwood.

·
Registered
480 Posts
If there is a meet on the NE side of Indy near Noblesvillle, I would definitely come. I think there is a pretty big park in that area, but i cant remember the name,

Are you going to Starved Rock?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'd be interested in a M&G in the Indy area. Live on NE and work downtown.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Does anyone want to get together a list of all the Indy/Indiana Chargers?

When we arrange a meet someone can send a giant PM list out to that list.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I am all for it, We tried to get together last year and I didn't have any more takers out of Indianapolis, so we ended up doing it in fort wayne. I think whoever wants to put in the effort should just pick a date atleast a month away and see what everyone thinks. I keep tryin to spread the word about our forums here, But I see so many chargers in Indy, and from what I have seen there isn't more than 7 of us in central indiana.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay,

I will touch base with a friend of mine that knows the Nobelsville weekend event. I will send detais soon.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Let me see what I can learn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
Neonwheels
Charger Forums
ChargerForums to connect with the Dodge Charger community to discuss SRT, Hellcat models, maintenance, mods and more.
Full Forum Listing