Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL,
After months of shopping for a new engine, months of driving a soccermom van and months of driving a 4cyl. IMMM BAAAACCCCCK.. The girl is back to running. Found an engine with warranty at a great price(remanufactured). The mechanic at the dodge place put the engine in for me at a COOOOL price so it all worked out for me.
It feels GREAT to drive a V8 again and hear that exhaust. Thanks to my fellow RT'ers for the advice and knowledge I appreciate all the advice and lookouts. Man and this car is ready to GO. It runs DAYUM good.
Now time for brake upgrade, headers and I have the rims just need tires now. OH and coilovers.. Will post pics when I can.. :rocker:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Glad she's back on the road!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Big Congrats, I'm sure it feels good to be behind the steering wheel of the mighty R/T.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.. You have NO idea how HAPPY I am.. lol I was like a lil SCHOOLGIRL when I got in and drove off. You just don't know how much you miss that V8 until you are in something that just has NO pickup and go. And if you complain about the gas then get a dayum PRIUS. ME, im keepin my dayum V8. Even my daughter was like it feels GOOD to be back in a car with sound.. lol. NOTHIN against you guys that drive a V6 but I have learned there is nothing like that rumble of a HEMI as you drive off and hear those magnaflows roar thru a neighborhood or a tunnel.. THANKS again folks..

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Thanks guys.. You have NO idea how HAPPY I am.. lol I was like a lil SCHOOLGIRL when I got in and drove off. You just don't know how much you miss that V8 until you are in something that just has NO pickup and go. And if you complain about the gas then get a dayum PRIUS. ME, im keepin my dayum V8. Even my daughter was like it feels GOOD to be back in a car with sound.. lol. NOTHIN against you guys that drive a V6 but I have learned there is nothing like that rumble of a HEMI as you drive off and hear those magnaflows roar thru a neighborhood or a tunnel.. THANKS again folks..
Aint this the mofu**in truth!
theres that v8 comfort(you can pass when u want) and that v8 fun(pick up and be gone).
glad shes fixed bro! Welcome back to the pack!:beerchug:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MAN
You feel my PAIN.. lol When I went to get on the freeway and went to merge with traffic I looked at the speedo and I was at 95mph.. I cried.. SHES BACK.. DAYUM it feels good.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Heck my baby was in the shop for a while, i had to drive other cars. Could not do it, ahgh!
the only one that came close was the 2013 challenger, the new 3.6L was nice and decent pickup n performance for a 6cyl. However, when i got back into my 07 RT, i had missed it so! Had to get a few spirited drives in for the time we were apart!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts