Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 2 coats of maguiers nxt tech wax on my charger...i want to put a coat of maguiers gold class wax on top of the nxt...or do yous think i should use the cleaner wax first and then apply gold class...i like the gold class better ,gave the nxt wax a try ....im not really wanting to start from scratch again with the cleaner wax ...thanks for any advice yous can give me ....

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
If the surface feels smooth, throw on the Gold glass. If you have rough spots and blemishes you will have to use a cleaner and a clay bar in those areas

·
Registered
820 Posts
If you've never clay barred, I strongly suggest you do that & then apply the Gold Class. It's quite a bit of work, but well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks all..i clayed bared when i got it 3 weeks ago...was easy cause the car was smooth to begin with....so i will put top coat of gold class this weekend and get some pics and then figure out how to post them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.