Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order with them on July 9 and my order is still being processed but they had no problem processing my credit card. I know their prodoucts are good so I am not worry about cheap stuff. what is driving me crazy is not knowing what my status is. I want to know when I'll be getting the stuff I already paid for. I dont even see a contact # or damn email besides this forum, I'm still waiting for them to reply to me. Has any one ever delt with them and is this normal? Should I be worried?

·
Registered
296 Posts
If I am not mistaken they were in the process of moving. GIve them a call and see wahts up but I would assume jsut the hectic pace of trying to get a new shop up!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there's no # to call :(

I know I will love my decals when i get them, it's just the unknown part of this...... :(

·
Registered
8,719 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Don't expect anything soon . Took 6 weeks of e-mails and phone calls to get my order.They gave every excuse in the book. Believe me NEVER AGAIN

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still haven't heard from them! I've emailed and called them and still nothing!!!!!!!! I understanding that they are moving but why in the hell would u keep taking orders if you know you wont be getting anything done. When u call the message it say's that they are busy on another call or with a customer.... WTF is that bulls**t, it's a flat out lie. At least leave a message saying some thing about the move and a time frame for orders to be shipped out! I am so kicking myself in the ass for taking a chance with them.......

I am so heated with them they better come correct......I am giving them a few days before I call my credit card and file a complaint.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've wanted to cancel the order a week ago but they don't allow it! I will have to call my credit card up and dispute the charges......what a hassel now!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Sorry you're going through this. Hope it all works out well.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I found that he best way to contact them is through pm on this board. It doesn't help much, but at least you get an answer.

I ordered some replacement stripes from them last summer and it was a total fiasco. It took two months to get everything settled. I finally said screw them, and ate the $$. I also took all the stripes off my car.

I've been keeping my mouth shut for three years now. I have used Rev twice, and both times it was not a good experience. and Robert, if you want to dispute this with me, I saved all the pm's we sent back and forth to each other. All 22 of them.

Buyer beware.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I found that he best way to contact them is through pm on this board. It doesn't help much, but at least you get an answer.

I ordered some replacement stripes from them last summer and it was a total fiasco. It took two months to get everything settled. I finally said screw them, and ate the $$. I also took all the stripes off my car.

I've been keeping my mouth shut for three years now. I have used Rev twice, and both times it was not a good experience. and Robert, if you want to dispute this with me, I saved all the pm's we sent back and forth to each other. All 22 of them.

Buyer beware.
why did you keep it to yourself for 3 years? I would have outed him immediately!

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Say it with me . . . RIDERGRAPHIX ROCKS!!

I tried to tell my boy who ordered graphics from Revolution that he needed to order them from Rider. I told him I had no experience with Revolution, but that the experiences on this forum weren't very positive. He decided to order from them anyway. He still doesn't have everything he ordered and it's been well over a month.

Like I told him, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I've had great customer service with Identity Designs too

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
why did you keep it to yourself for 3 years? I would have outed him immediately!
I guess I'm too nice sometimes. It's only been a year since my last interaction and quite frankly, I thought it was just my dumb luck. I guess not.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Say it with me . . . RIDERGRAPHIX ROCKS!!

I tried to tell my boy who ordered graphics from Revolution that he needed to order them from Rider. I told him I had no experience with Revolution, but that the experiences on this forum weren't very positive. He decided to order from them anyway. He still doesn't have everything he ordered and it's been well over a month.

Like I told him, you get what you pay for.
I agree. Spend the extra money and go with Rider. I have been on these boards for over 3 years and have never heard a complaint about them.

·
Registered
88 Posts
that is F***** up

Damn man you should have seen all the horrible reviews on here before you placed a order with revolution. I ordered from rider graphix on wenesday they were at my door on friday afternoon and they are amazing graphics and very high quality. Rider graphix is the way to go for suree...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
it's my fault! I knew about their rep before hand but I saw a few post lately that were positive. So I took the chance because I wanted to get MORE for my money. I've pm them and nothing and I left so many messages that the voice mail is full. I am guessing I am not the only one having issue with them. I'll be placing my order with rider soon and keep dealing with these punks.

on a side note........I am a little upset with this forum. After all the complaints about this guy why is his company still here?

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
it's my fault! I knew about their rep before hand but I saw a few post lately that were positive. So I took the chance because I wanted to get MORE for my money. I've pm them and nothing and I left so many messages that the voice mail is full. I am guessing I am not the only one having issue with them. I'll be placing my order with rider soon and keep dealing with these punks.

on a side note........I am a little upset with this forum. After all the complaints about this guy why is his company still here?

Because he pays to advertise here. There was a huge ordeal with GS Motorsports on lxforums a while back where a bunch of people spoke up and the admin didn't renew their vendor status, which is what should be done here.

As for people who "get more for their money" from RM, when I was pricing out my graphics, I looked at them and Rider Grapix and Rider had the better price. (not to mention far superior customer service)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update

they finally shipped my order........

1 - 20 of 21 Posts