Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't order or you can cancel your order.... DO IT. I have had my Charger for 3 months and it has been terrible. I paid for an MP3 radio, but was not in the car. Dodge says OH WELL. Tranny problems on 7th day, wouldn't start this morning, Dodge could care less. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP..... I'm trading mine in this week.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow. I'm sorry for your problems.... must be a Monday car. I've yet to have any issues with my car.

edward

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
go ahead and vent man, but it sounds like you have a sh*tty dealership working with you.....i haven't had a single problem with my charger and love it.....to me - i own my dream car...there is honestly no other car out there for me....ok i would love a charger stock car(800hp - who wouldn't).

best of wishes to you and hope you get things worked out...but again, sounds like a dealership issue and not a vehicle issue.

·
Registered
249 Posts
firstdodge said:
If you haven't order or you can cancel your order.... DO IT. I have had my Charger for 3 months and it has been terrible. I paid for an MP3 radio, but was not in the car. Dodge says OH WELL. Tranny problems on 7th day, wouldn't start this morning, Dodge could care less. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF CRAP..... I'm trading mine in this week.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

Warned?.?..lol

That Sh*T Happens. Already knew that.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
firstdodge said:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
Sounds like the problem may be with the "5 Star" dealer.

If I paid for an MP3 player and didn't get it, I'd be camping at the dealership until it was right.

BTW - In PA at least, it costs the owner nothing to file for lemon law protection. If you win, the car company pays all costs. And, many lawyers will, if they feel they can win, take the case with no fees to you even if you lose.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What is your dealership saying about this, surely than can be of some assistance???

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Hey GoDaddy,
At the same time, we were telling him that it sounds like a dealer issue. Great minds do think alike.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
a14umbra said:
Hey GoDaddy,
At the same time, we were telling him that it sounds like a dealer issue. Great minds do think alike.
that is my first impression of the situtain.....this dealership sounds really sh*tty to me! they should be bending over backwards to get the situation corrected in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
BTW GoDaddy,

Go back to the Hemi Bug thread. I left something for you.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
WOW, your problems are a shock to me!

Goodluck getting it all figured out!

·
Registered
587 Posts
firstdodge said:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...
Find a different dealer. As for issues with DC products, I have had FAR better luck than with Ford or GM

99 Intrepid - 4 years, never required service
00 Jeep - 5 years needed a starter replaced immediately
99 Jeep Grand Cher, never required service
02 Ram, never required service (did replace an outside mirror at my request)
03 Stratus, never required service

other cars owned included Camaro, 2 T-Birds, Caprice and all were in for service, including a new trans for the chevy, and a new engine for 1 of the t-birds. Loved the t-birds but interiors were always falling apart.

·
Banned
103 Posts
firstdodge said:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

HAHAHAH More fuel for the fire. Great Post. That'll let these dumbmestic drivers know that there will be a recall. So doing burnouts with 100mi on the car is speeding up the process for the car to become a POS. IMO yall should have waited a year or 2 so they could work the bugs out.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
HAHAHAH More fuel for the fire. Great Post. That'll let these dumbmestic drivers know that there will be a recall. So doing burnouts with 100mi on the car is speeding up the process for the car to become a POS. IMO yall should have waited a year or 2 so they could work the bugs out.
LOSSSSEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!! go drive your piece of crap - ricer!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Supra is a..................................................

·
Registered
382 Posts
SupraTT850rwhp said:
Why didn't you wait a year or two before you bought your Charger, Supra?

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
bstowers said:
I don't want to ignore him. I want to understand why someone would buy a Charger and then tell us we're dumb for buying the same thing he did.
i am letting the marines handle this one....we may need a quick and effecient strike! :wink:

·
Registered
587 Posts
bstowers said:
I don't want to ignore him. I want to understand why someone would buy a Charger and then tell us we're dumb for buying the same thing he did.
You are kidding, right. You believe him?
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts